Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Zoe update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zoe update

Post  Mel on 10/14/2011, 6:31 pm

So the antibiotics are doing their job and the vet said they (black spots) seem to be better. it's hard for me to tell as I see them everyday.

Her allergies are a whole different story. Earlier this week she had a huge flare up. Itching ears and bum and even munching on her paws. I took her in and he put her on steroids. All the symptoms went away immediately! It's so nice to see her not itching at all. I'm thinking the Zyrtec might not have been doing the trick, besides the flareup, she was always still itching. Might have to put her on the prescription allergy meds (at $50/month. ugh) Still. I like having a non itchy doggie!
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Re: Zoe update

Post  CSollers on 10/14/2011, 7:12 pm

It's good to hear Zoe is getting better but a bummer about the cost of the meds. It's always something.
CSollers

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post  Milosmom on 10/14/2011, 8:22 pm

I'm glad Miss Zoe has found some itchy relief.

I haven't had Mickz around long enough to know about him yet but the trio are seasonal sufferers. Problem is noone suffers at the same time so somebody is always having an issue Rolling Eyes .

Remi during the spring when the weeds/greens are fresh and mowed ofton, Dra in the summer when things are dry and Milo when it's cold (I think his is a put-on though cause he doesn't want to go out in the snow Suspect ).
Milosmom

Number of posts : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 10/14/2011, 8:34 pm

I'm sure she likes not being so itchy also. Glad to hear things are clearing up. If you do put her on the monthly meds I hope they do the trick.

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl on 10/14/2011, 10:39 pm

I'm glad her spots are clearing up, and sorry to hear the news about the allergy meds. BUT..I hope they do the trick for her and she gets some relief. Give her a few kisses from me (if she'll let you!).

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch on 10/15/2011, 12:00 am

You feel so badly for a dog when it gets a bad case of the itches! Glad Zoe seems to be doing better.
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt on 10/15/2011, 3:14 pm

Good news for Zoe's black spots and itchies, bad news for your bank account. But those little black divas are worth it! Hugs (if she will let you) to the lovely Miss Zoe.
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top