Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Jersey - 2 boys

3 posters

Go down

South Jersey - 2 boys Empty South Jersey - 2 boys

Post  Amanda 11/8/2011, 10:00 pm

This is the area I grew up in. My dad just called to tell me these cuties were in the SPCA section of the paper today. All of our dogs growing up came from here and they've always had a good reputation but I don't know how rescue friendly they are. The listing says they're in foster care so that's a good sign. I don't know if this is Curly Tail or MAPR territory. The South Jersey, DE, MD area seems to be a bit of a rescue black hole.
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/21244638
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

South Jersey - 2 boys Empty Re: South Jersey - 2 boys

Post  GingerSnap 11/8/2011, 10:12 pm

That area does tend to be in the rescue black hole, I agree. I know that MAPR goes outside their area if there's transport and foster homes. (Sammy was sprung from the Philadelphia SPCA.) But since they posted on FB not long ago that they had to suspend intake, I'm not sure if they'd be able to get them.

I did like, though, that experienced pugs homes are preferred and that they're in a foster home, rather than at the shelter itself. That alone tells me that the shelter is probably a decent one.
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  PugMomto3 11/9/2011, 9:20 am

I will let P.U.G.S. Pugs Unlimited Gives Shelter, know about them! They cover NJ. I am good friends with both ladies that run the rescue.
PugMomto3
PugMomto3

Number of posts : 543

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down