Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleu my amazing foster!

+6
monkeypigs4eva
Amanda
Mel
Rebecca and the Pugs
Aussie Witch
The Doggy Mommy
10 posters

Go down

Bleu my amazing foster! Empty Bleu my amazing foster!

Post  The Doggy Mommy 12/17/2011, 3:34 am

Bleu came into Southern Nevada Pug Rescue in October, 2011. His body was covered in bacteria and yeast infections, he had two really bad knees, apparently he had been living like this most of the 7 years of his life, but in spite of it all this little boy had nothing to give but love. You can actually see hearts fly out around him when he looks at you. Bleu my amazing foster! 870651853

Yes he is a very happy little pug, thanks to SNPR, then something magical happened, he had surgery on one of his knees on November 16th, when he came back he was REALLY HAPPY, he had lost some of his pain.

On Thursday he had his second surgery, I got to visit him tonight at the hospital, he is doing really good and will be back with the pack next Wednesday. I told him how much we miss him and that he will be coming home soon just in time for Santa to bring him some goodies.

I can't wait to see how he walks now! It was so amazing after the first surgery, he runs and moves pretty fast, he is going to feel like a puppy!
The Doggy Mommy
The Doggy Mommy

Number of posts : 7

http://www.thedoggymommy.com/

Back to top Go down

Bleu my amazing foster! Empty Re: Bleu my amazing foster!

Post  Aussie Witch 12/17/2011, 5:40 am

I think 50% of the reason he's doing so well, Diana, is because of the love and wonderful care you're giving him. I know how bad he was when he came in and what a miraculous turnaround he's made. Well done! Bleu my amazing foster! 335895
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 12/17/2011, 10:39 am

His story broke my heart and I sent a small donation when he came into rescue.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 12/17/2011, 12:24 pm

good to see you on here, Diana. You're an amazing foster mommy! Bleu my amazing foster! 335895
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 12/17/2011, 12:26 pm

I stole a pic from your FB page to share with anyone who hasn't seen Bleu. He has the most precious face!

Bleu my amazing foster! 378016_10150449167939381_150929539380_8170689_1212598218_n
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  monkeypigs4eva 12/17/2011, 1:42 pm

That face! I love it. You are a wonderful person hug dog
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Number of posts : 1892

http://www.etsy.com/shop/monkeypigranch

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 12/17/2011, 2:01 pm

Mel wrote:good to see you on here, Diana. You're an amazing foster mommy! Bleu my amazing foster! 335895

Agree!!!!

Diana! I love you! I am so glad to see you posting here.

Bleu is doing wonderful, because he is in the best foster home ever!!
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 12/17/2011, 2:19 pm

Yay for this little scrap. It's amazing how much improved they become with some care and concern and fixing those knees must be such a relief to him.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 12/17/2011, 2:50 pm

Hi Diana! Nice to see you here. Very Happy

Diana's a great foster mommy for us, she's taken on some tough cases. Bleu is an amazing pug, he's so sweet!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Doggy Mommy 12/17/2011, 5:26 pm

The Doggy Mommy wrote:Bleu came into Southern Nevada Pug Rescue in October, 2011. His body was covered in bacteria and yeast infections, he had two really bad knees, apparently he had been living like this most of the 7 years of his life, but in spite of it all this little boy had nothing to give but love. You can actually see hearts fly out around him when he looks at you. Bleu my amazing foster! 870651853

Yes he is a very happy little pug, thanks to SNPR, then something magical happened, he had surgery on one of his knees on November 16th, when he came back he was REALLY HAPPY, he had lost some of his pain.

On Thursday he had his second surgery, I got to visit him tonight at the hospital, he is doing really good and will be back with the pack next Wednesday. I told him how much we miss him and that he will be coming home soon just in time for Santa to bring him some goodies.

I can't wait to see how he walks now! It was so amazing after the first surgery, he runs and moves pretty fast, he is going to feel like a puppy!

Thanks everybody, I have been registered for a while but I am a dork and can't figure this out yet but I will! LOL! I tried to post the pic but it kept asking for a URL or something. LOL
The Doggy Mommy
The Doggy Mommy

Number of posts : 7

http://www.thedoggymommy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 12/17/2011, 5:45 pm

Welcome to PA, Diana. Anybody who is with SNPR has to be a good person. Bleu has been in my prayers for healing.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down