Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Murphy

+10
LisaIzzyAggy
Pugsaunt
northernwitch
Candace
Aussie Witch
SacramentoPugs
Renee
ocnside
thminis
Newsie96
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Poor Murphy - Page 2 Empty Re: Poor Murphy

Post  leslyeb 4/10/2012, 7:14 pm

Brenda, Chyna used to eat the Addiction Kangaroo and did great. I would order it from www.k9cuisine.com

Sam, you could try the Addiction Kangaroo or Chyna is now eating the Addiction Summer Brushtail dehydrated raw. She is allergic to most proteins. It was hard finding a food for her as so many contained a couple of proteins. Several of the fish based foods also had pork or chicken fat which was listed far down on the ingredient list.

There are also rabbit based foods
leslyeb
leslyeb

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Poor Murphy - Page 2 Empty Re: Poor Murphy

Post  Newsie96 4/10/2012, 7:38 pm

I will keep this in mind. I ate Kangaroo once, in NYC years ago with Rona, Allie, Amanda and Kerry!
leslyeb wrote:Brenda, Chyna used to eat the Addiction Kangaroo and did great. I would order it from www.k9cuisine.com

Sam, you could try the Addiction Kangaroo or Chyna is now eating the Addiction Summer Brushtail dehydrated raw. She is allergic to most proteins. It was hard finding a food for her as so many contained a couple of proteins. Several of the fish based foods also had pork or chicken fat which was listed far down on the ingredient list.

There are also rabbit based foods
Newsie96
Newsie96

Number of posts : 996

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2