Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capstar question

2 posters

Go down

Capstar question  Empty Capstar question

Post  Milosmom 5/9/2012, 10:02 pm

I feel like such an airhead. My DH found a couple of fleas on Honey this morning so I ran by her vet after work and she sent home a Capstar pill and Advantage for her. In my moment of absent minded-ness , I completely forgot to ask her how long after I give her the pill do I need to wait to put the Advantage on her. I've never had to use C before so aren't familiar with it. Does anyone happen to know?

I could look it up but after a 17 hr day and still going, I'm to tired to read... Capstar question  6260
Milosmom
Milosmom

Number of posts : 1178

Back to top Go down

Capstar question  Empty Re: Capstar question

Post  ForeverHopper 5/16/2012, 4:43 pm

How is Honey doing so far? I would think it's ok since you can give capstar to your pet everyday.
ForeverHopper
ForeverHopper

Number of posts : 301

http://www.centralfloridapugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Milosmom 5/16/2012, 5:52 pm

Sharon : Thank you for asking.

She is getting better day by day and really starting to know she's "ok" here. Still not to happy with the boys so we're still limiting their contact but she has quickly taught them with that little snapper to give her a pretty good chunk of space and oddly for them, they actually listened. Laughing

I posted about her trip to the vet on her "continuing adventure of Honey *pics* thread in PA Addicts.

I waited a couple of days to put the Advantage on her since I wasn't sure it would be to much doing both together. All is well in the flea - free dept now. :)
Milosmom
Milosmom

Number of posts : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down