Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Video of Gabriel.....GRAPHIC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video of Gabriel.....GRAPHIC

Post  northernwitch on 6/22/2012, 4:55 pm

Just so everyone is aware of what we're talking about. This is my foster boy--7.5 years old.

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif4
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video of Gabriel.....GRAPHIC

Post  ForeverHopper on 6/22/2012, 5:30 pm

Poor baby. I agree with you Blanche with needing his eyes removed. Having dealt with numerous fosters with dry eyes (luckily none needing removal), that is extremely uncomfortable to him. You can rewet them all day and it won't help him one bit. It sucks that he has been dealt such a rotten hand in life but it's worth giving him some comfort despite his hurdle he has ahead of him.
ForeverHopper

Number of posts : 301

http://www.centralfloridapugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  SacramentoPugs on 6/22/2012, 5:31 pm

Christ on a cracker, Blanche. That poor boy! I'll never understand how people can let things get to that point.
SacramentoPugs

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post  Milosmom on 6/22/2012, 6:37 pm

Crying or Very sad Poor poor guy. I read your thread on his TC and coupled with his eye issues, my heart just breaks. I'd utter the "what the hell is wrong with people ?" but know it's pointless anymore to even ask. My experience is so limited with the issue that I don't feel competant enough to offer advice. The worst case I ever worked with was a senior blue heeler girl that was tossed out on a roadside left for dead. She was in terrible shape when AC brought her in. Her hips were so bad she couldn't stand , deaf as a rock , almost blind and sounded like a freighttrain. :( We took her in and the vet went over her ,determining that she was probably close to 14 yrs old, finding that her heart was so bad it had all but shut down on it's own so there was no chance of doing any good for her. We set her free from pain surrounded by loving people instead of dying on a roadside.

It was the worst case I ever worked and still haunts me to this day that some SOB had had her for so long (obviously because around here she would have never lived such a long life on her own) but didn't have the courage to do right by her when she needed him/her the most. :(

I know whatever you decide, you'll do what is best for Gabriel. He sure is a cutie man .
Milosmom

Number of posts : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post  Puggered on 6/22/2012, 10:42 pm

FFS. I hope karma visits an equivalent amount of pain on the idiot who neglected him so badly.

He will feel heaps better once those eyes are gone. Without that stress he will be a whole new boy, even with high grade CT.

Sending him extra love on top of what you are already lavishing on him - he has a lot of loving to catch up on.
Puggered

Number of posts : 1517

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee on 6/22/2012, 11:09 pm

SacramentoPugs wrote:Christ on a cracker, Blanche. That poor boy! I'll never understand how people can let things get to that point.

My thoughts exactly.

He's precious. So glad he's with you now.
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top