Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here part of Curly Tail Pug Rescue?

+4
LisaIzzyAggy
Cathy
Renee
Imon
8 posters

Go down

Anyone here part of Curly Tail Pug Rescue? Empty Anyone here part of Curly Tail Pug Rescue?

Post  Imon 7/11/2012, 12:23 pm

I've been looking at their site just to get a feel for the organization (since they are probably the closest rescue for me to work with, if we decide to go the rescue route) - they have some lovely pugs showing up and I think I will start the process to see if they would approve us as a potential adoptive home.

I was just wondering if anyone here is part of this rescue group. I know rescues are very, very particular about whom they are willing to adopt to, but if someone there knows me from here, it might help show that we aren't some nut case crawling out of the internet woodwork.

Last edited by Imon on 7/11/2012, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Imon
Imon

Number of posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Anyone here part of Curly Tail Pug Rescue? Empty Re: Anyone here part of Curly Tail Pug Rescue?

Post  Renee 7/11/2012, 12:35 pm

Good luck Linda!

I thought there was someone on here that has contact with Curly Tail... maybe Donna? Although I think she may be more with GMPR?
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Anyone here part of Curly Tail Pug Rescue? Empty Re: Anyone here part of Curly Tail Pug Rescue?

Post  Cathy 7/11/2012, 1:33 pm

Wasn't Curly Tail's person Kerry with Lola and Logan? Or am I really just as crazy as people think I am?
Cathy
Cathy

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 7/11/2012, 3:24 pm

Yes, Kerrie (lola's mom) is I think. I haven't seen her around lately but I'm pretty sure she's on Facebook.
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 7/11/2012, 4:59 pm

Yes it's Kerrie. At least she is in that area. Her FB recently is all about her travels, so not sure she is even in the states right now!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/11/2012, 9:36 pm

Yes, Kerrie is with Curly Tail, not sure if she is still fostering because of her travels but I'm sure she would be able to help you.

I help out with Green Mountain, I know they have a symbiotic relationship, if there is something I could help you please let me know.

There is also the resuce in New England, http://www.pugrescueofnewengland.org/ PRONE, I'm not sure if they cover NJ.

When you are ready I'm sure between one of us we will be able to help you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Imon 7/11/2012, 9:42 pm

Thank you all for the info, contacts and support!
Imon
Imon

Number of posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 7/11/2012, 11:32 pm

Lisa Mak may also be involved with Curly Tail. (Then again, I might be imagining that!) MAPR might be another one to keep an eye on. The official area served goes as high as MD/WV, but we'll adopt out of area as long as we can get a home visit done.
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  lisamak 7/12/2012, 9:03 am

Hi - I'm not Curly Tail but they do cover NJ. I used to be the adoption manager for Pug Rescue of New England, which only covers NE, but I resigned in December (not that it would have helped you anyways - sorry!).
lisamak
lisamak

Number of posts : 160

http://www.mydogcatering.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lotusseeds 7/12/2012, 12:21 pm

GingerSnap wrote:Lisa Mak may also be involved with Curly Tail. (Then again, I might be imagining that!) MAPR might be another one to keep an eye on. The official area served goes as high as MD/WV, but we'll adopt out of area as long as we can get a home visit done.

Yes, I was going to suggest asking if MAPR would adopt to NJ too, they have a ton of pugs up for adoption right now. I wish I could take one....
lotusseeds
lotusseeds

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down