Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodstock, GA-pet friendly places?

4 posters

Go down

Woodstock, GA-pet friendly places? Empty Woodstock, GA-pet friendly places?

Post  Saira 7/16/2012, 12:16 pm

i wasn't sure where to put this, but does anyone know of any pet friendly rentals (houses) in Woodstock, GA that will allow multiple pets? One of our board members is moving there (boo!), and I told her I'd ask around!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Woodstock, GA-pet friendly places? Empty Re: Woodstock, GA-pet friendly places?

Post  ayleash 7/16/2012, 1:16 pm

I don't know the area at all, but these folks (see link) are dog friendly to put it mildly... and they - though new to the region - might have a network? They are about 2.5 hours from Woodstock.

Pride Spirit
ayleash
ayleash

Number of posts : 1496

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna 7/26/2012, 9:05 am

Saira you should message Brenda as she lives in GA and can definitely put you in touch or your friend in touch with volunteers we have in that area.
Deanna
Deanna

Number of posts : 349

http://www.pugrescueofmo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 7/26/2012, 8:49 pm

she messaged me and I forgot about it!! I don't know that area at all, but can see if any of our volunteers do.
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum