Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Found Pug ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Found Pug ...

Post  Banditsmom on 8/21/2012, 1:33 pm

First thank you all of you for your assistance and comments regarding reverse sneezing. Yes, that is what Bandit was doing. It became a bit excessive for about a week but it seems to have gone away. We are thinking he had a "cold", and now it seems to be gone. The vet says that really doesn't happen, but they can have "spells". Anyway, he is doing much better!!! Yah!!! Regardless he had a full checkup and all is well.

While we were at the vet they mentioned that someone had found a Pug in Port Charlotte. The person that found it wants to find the owner, but if not found will keep it. I recall seeing a post not too long ago about a stolen pug in Punta Gorda. Don't know if they are related, but thought I would ask here??? The vet is located in Nokomis, and is called Brandt Veterinary Clinic. If that pug is still missing, this could be it.

let me know or contact the vet directly as they have the "finders" information. (941) 485-1555.

Banditsmom
Banditsmom

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top