Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

I have a new favorite movie scene-From Hit and Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a new favorite movie scene-From Hit and Run

Post  Pugsavers on 8/26/2012, 2:25 am

There is a scene in the movie where Bradley Cooper walks into a grocery store and there is a Pit Bull tied outside. He stops and pets and pit and the scene continues into the store. The guy behind him is buying some crappy dog food and he tries to educate him and the guy gets nasty saying "he's lucky I feed him at all". Bradley's character follows the guy out to the parking lot then drags him by the dog leash and tries to force feed him the dog food. When the guy refuses he brings up the fact that he won't eat it but he expects his dog to. Then Bradley takes the dog with him. I have to admit, that is my fantasy scenario :-).

The movie was written by Dax Shephard who also stars. I think I like him a whole lot more now :-)
Pugsavers

Number of posts : 1541

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a new favorite movie scene-From Hit and Run

Post  Pugsaunt on 8/27/2012, 3:15 pm

I had put that movie on my Must Miss list, but, after hearing about that scene, I am reconsidering.
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top