Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allergies

4 posters

Go down

Allergies Empty Allergies

Post  vanessa.workmanholbrook 9/11/2012, 5:24 pm

Hi there I am new here..But my Jazzy girl ,she is 5 years old and just a week or so she has been having weepy eyes and runny nose and had been itching a little!! She is not a happy Girl and i am not a happy Momma =(...Anyone else have any of these issues and if so what info could you share with me? thank you and God Bless Vanessa<3 pug2
vanessa.workmanholbrook
vanessa.workmanholbrook

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Allergies Empty Re: Allergies

Post  Not Afraid 9/12/2012, 3:32 am

Does benedryl help at all? You can give 1 adult benedryl 2-3x a day. If it doesn't make a difference, you may want to see your vet. Also, take a look at the food your are feeding. What's in it? 5 years old seems to be when food allergies start showing up.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Allergies Empty not afraid

Post  vanessa.workmanholbrook 9/12/2012, 6:01 pm

Hi there! I just started her on benedryl and she seems to be feeling a little better!!Altho she seems a little more tired,Might be from the benadryl (spelled wrong)..Her eyes and nose are not as runny.. Thank you so much for your reply and look foward to posting with you...I am trying to figure out how i can put her picture on here? 1 step at a time..God Bless you pug Very Happy [b]
vanessa.workmanholbrook
vanessa.workmanholbrook

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 9/12/2012, 8:46 pm

Welcome to PugAuthority, and Jazzy is adorable!!! I second the benadryl suggestion, and also that you check out her food. There is an excellent sticky from Blanche on dog food ingredients that I highly recommend.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 9/13/2012, 7:00 pm

Hi and welcome! Glad she's feeling better. Benedryl is great for the mild allergies and it can make them a little sleepy.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Allergies Empty allergies better

Post  vanessa.workmanholbrook 11/15/2012, 5:50 pm

Hi there .Just wanted to say Jazzy girl is doing much better cheers ..Thanks to you all for your info..God Bless!
vanessa.workmanholbrook
vanessa.workmanholbrook

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 11/15/2012, 5:55 pm

That is excellent news. Give Jazzy a big hug from me.Allergies 335895
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down