Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pug with Myasthenia Gravis/megaesphogus

3 posters

Go down

Pug with Myasthenia Gravis/megaesphogus  Empty Pug with Myasthenia Gravis/megaesphogus

Post  simbasgamma 1/20/2011, 11:45 pm

Hi Does anyone have a pug with MG and ME ? our 6 yr old pug has been diagnosed with Myasthenia gravis . Just looking for support . thanks

simbasgamma

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Pug with Myasthenia Gravis/megaesphogus  Empty Re: Pug with Myasthenia Gravis/megaesphogus

Post  Aussie Witch 1/20/2011, 11:55 pm

I am sorry, I personally don't have any experience, but there are a lot of people around with a vast range of experiences, hopefully someone will chime in. I did a quick Google search to find out a little and while it's quite horrible, it does seem to be something that can be well managed long-term.

Welcome to PA, I wish it were under better circumstances, but you will get a lot of support and good advice here.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Pug with Myasthenia Gravis/megaesphogus  Empty Re: Pug with Myasthenia Gravis/megaesphogus

Post  PugLady3 1/21/2011, 10:27 am

Glad to see that you found your way over here. I've responded to some of your posts on PV. Our rescue has seen a several ME pugs over the last few years but unfortunately, the outcome was not good for any of them. I hope that Simba is doing ok.
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum