Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone have answers?

3 posters

Go down

anyone have answers? Empty anyone have answers?

Post  Miss Pugg 5/13/2011, 9:48 pm

Jasmine's vet called me late this aft. & said her albumin level was 2.4 as opposed to 1.7 two weeks ago. We didn't go into details but he did say he was pleased. Blanche: do you know what a good albumin level is? I asked about the protein level being 4 and he said albumin is a protein, or at least I thought that was what he said. I was on the cell phone in a noisy place and wasn't exactly sure that he said that. His voice sounded joyful - he literally brought her back from the 'jaws of death'. I told him she even plays a bit, then collapses from exhaustion *G*. One more thing, he said to keep giving her sweet potatoes (baked) along with the food made from rabbit. When we got to the store, all they had were YAMS. Are they the same thing? At my age, I should know but I don't. She really likes them and my old sweet Buffy with kidney failure sometimes loves her white potatoes too. I really like it that he has taken a greatinterest in Jasmine's problems and hopefully will bring her back to being a lively Boston Terrier again altho she hit 10 years old on the 9th, I'd sure like her to live many more years. Thanks folks.
Miss Pugg
Miss Pugg

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

anyone have answers? Empty Re: anyone have answers?

Post  GingerSnap 5/13/2011, 10:16 pm

Yams=sweet potatoes, so you're good. Or at least they're close enough not to worry about it. As to the other questions, I can't help you there much!
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 5/13/2011, 10:27 pm

Joanne:
I'm copying and pasting an article on reading blood tests. I'll put it in this section of the forum. Too big to just put here as a response. It will explain all this to you, I hope.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum