Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

*crap*... How bad is Ketchup???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*crap*... How bad is Ketchup???

Post  Milosmom on 7/30/2011, 8:49 pm

How bad is ketchup for the boys???

My son keeps those little fast food packets. I'm in the process of cleaning out the fridge and the sneaky little helpful devil (ahem... MICKEY) apparently snuck off with a few and shared with his 2 cohorts.
Shame on me :(, I was washing up the drawers and didn't notice he'd done it till all got realllll quiet. I found them happily knawing on a packet a piece in the hallway and a couple already empty.

I've pieced together ALL the plastic packets so I know they haven't ingested them... just the ketchup and apparently are pretty happy with themselves. Rolling Eyes

I'm more amazed they didn't fight over them , just munched down but oh boy did they make a mess.

Almost 7 years and I've never had a pug get into as much stuff as he can as quickly as he can (and I DO TRY to watch , I promise).

I swear!!! he's gonna ruin me.

I'll be back for the answer as soon as I get the mess on the carpet cleaned up afraid .
Milosmom

Number of posts : 1178

Back to top Go down

Re: *crap*... How bad is Ketchup???

Post  TxAllieGrl on 7/30/2011, 9:02 pm

meh, not great, but not deadly. mostly it's the sugar you gotta watch for. they may or may not have upset tummies, but I don't think I'd worry much unless you start noticing odd behavior.

the plant is bad, but the tomatoes themselves are ok. and really? not much maters in them little packets...

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch on 7/30/2011, 9:10 pm

Yeah--I wouldn't worry about it. Not like they ate a whole bottle. Might get some diarrhea, but I'm betting not.
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Milosmom on 7/30/2011, 9:41 pm

Good to know, thank you.
The resident criminals are all sleeping away , proud of their accomplishment no doubt.
I got the pretty red spots out of the carpet with a little cussing but all is well now.
Hopefully the tummies won't start rolling in a bit.
Milosmom

Number of posts : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt on 8/2/2011, 4:09 pm

How are the bad boys today? All gastro-intestinal quiet on the puggie front? They do love to scare us!
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top