Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memphis,TN

4 posters

Go down

Memphis,TN Empty Memphis,TN

Post  Miss Pit 9/21/2012, 7:07 pm

Is there anyone in Memphis? I need someone that can overnight 3 orphans from Isaac. They're coming to MN from LA. My regualr Bed and Breakfast lady tore her rotator cuff and doctor said no way. This would be for Friday the 28th. I'm posting here because I'm looking for someone trustworthy or someone that you would feel comfortable leaving your own personal kids with. The most the dogs weigh is 25 pounds and the smallest is 17.8.

Thank you,

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Memphis,TN Empty Re: Memphis,TN

Post  Renee 9/21/2012, 9:30 pm

Wish I could... Living in AK sure makes me unavailable.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 9/21/2012, 10:38 pm

Thank you,Renee. I'd jump at the chance and send a gift basket if you could watch themMemphis,TN 977583

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 9/21/2012, 11:19 pm

I'll be in our Memphis office all week. I'll be limited in what I could do but let me know if you need any minor logistical help. Unfortunately, the one dog loving, trustworthy employee I have down there is going out of town Thurs. I can ask her if she knows anybody.
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 9/22/2012, 12:42 am

Thank you,Amanda. That's very sweet of you. I don't care what Blanche says,lol!

If you're in a dog friendly place and feel like having a slumber party,I can hook you upMemphis,TN 6260

Thanks,

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 9/22/2012, 1:01 am

I just moved from Memphis there is a very sweet lady that runs Midsouth Pug Rescue. Her name is Cheryl. The rescue is on FB and you could message her and tell her I referred you to her. No promises, but I would trust her with my babies! I don't say that bout many people.
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 9/22/2012, 6:51 am

Miss Pit wrote:Thank you,Amanda. That's very sweet of you. I don't care what Blanche says,lol!

If you're in a dog friendly place and feel like having a slumber party,I can hook you upMemphis,TN 6260

Thanks,

Trish
You know better than to listen to Blanche! Unfortunately we leave Fri morning. I get there Mon afternoon so I'll talk to the girl at work and let you know if she has any ideas.
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 9/22/2012, 3:13 pm

Amanda, can you pm me your email addy and I'll send you the run sheet. It also has pictures of the dogs and their information and mine on it.

Thank you,

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 9/22/2012, 3:15 pm

TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:I just moved from Memphis there is a very sweet lady that runs Midsouth Pug Rescue. Her name is Cheryl. The rescue is on FB and you could message her and tell her I referred you to her. No promises, but I would trust her with my babies! I don't say that bout many people.

Thank you,Marci! I will get in touch with her.

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 9/26/2012, 7:19 pm

Thank you to those that offered to help find an overnight. we have the TN overnight filled. Please keep your fingers crossed for a smooth transport. Missy,who was locked in a car for four days during hurricane Isaac,has been having a hard time adjusting to being in a crate. So we are looking into putting her in a travel harness for the vehicle. She's still a bit nervous about being inside of vehicle as well:(

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum