Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing pug

+3
Stitch Chan
pugmom
Juwarren1982
7 posters

Go down

Missing pug Empty Missing pug

Post  Juwarren1982 5/1/2013, 8:42 pm

I wasn't sure where on the site to post this.. But this poor baby was stolen right down the street from me. I know it's a stretch to put it on here, but if he were to turn up at a rescue, he does have a family. http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/pet/3666952683.html Breaks my heart to see the fliers all over town looking for him. :(
Juwarren1982
Juwarren1982

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Missing pug Empty Re: Missing pug

Post  pugmom 5/1/2013, 10:09 pm

That is a really long time to be missing. I wonder if Junior could have been run over and no one reported it. Or perhaps he froze to death during the long winter. Sad, sad, sad for the owners not knowing what happened to their dear sweet old pug.
pugmom
pugmom

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch Chan 5/2/2013, 8:42 am

I realize that my original comment was very insensitive, I cannot imagine what they are going through, I myself wouldn't want to go through it.

Last edited by Stitch Chan on 5/2/2013, 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stitch Chan
Stitch Chan

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilos Mom 5/2/2013, 12:59 pm

We've posted "Junior" many times on our Pug Rescue Network Face Book Page. His Mom & Dad are an older couple and are just so torn up about him. Our Volunteer who does the admin for our FB page is in contact with them quite a bit.
Lilos Mom
Lilos Mom

Number of posts : 714

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 5/2/2013, 1:41 pm

How heartbreaking! One of our foster/hospice pugs escaped his from his foster home just before the dead of winter set in and he was never found either. It's just awful not knowing what happened to them.
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  puglover22 5/2/2013, 4:40 pm

how sad.....I have a soft spot for pugs named Junior, and this guys an oldie......I hope he landed in a safe warm home
puglover22
puglover22

Number of posts : 608

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 5/3/2013, 5:44 am

How heartbreaking. You can only hope he has been found by someone kind who is caring for him. Crying or Very sad
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Juwarren1982 5/9/2013, 5:48 pm

I live in the same town and the fliers are being torn down. They also said how his tracks in the snow stopped at the end of the driveway and didn't continue into the road. Kind of suspicious, but yeah it is definitely heartbreaking to not know what happened.
Juwarren1982
Juwarren1982

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch Chan 5/9/2013, 7:48 pm

If the tracks end before the road someone took him, if he is still alive and someone has him he will be found. Some dogs have been found years later, should also contact all the vets in the area and give them his photo encase someone brings him in
Stitch Chan
Stitch Chan

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down