Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great website for Frontline, etc!

4 posters

Go down

Great website for Frontline, etc! Empty Great website for Frontline, etc!

Post  smoochieface 10/29/2009, 3:48 pm

Check out Ashleys Animal Ark -- http://aaapetz.com/

Best prices I've found so far for Frontline, and a bunch of other stuff. My neighbor and her husband run the site and both the site and the products are legitimate. She's also a crazy cat lady, not to Lisa's level, but close. Check it out. I just picked up a 6 month supply of Frontline Plus for $59.95. With three pugs, that's a huge savings, even compared to the Australian site I used to order from.
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Great website for Frontline, etc! Empty Re: Great website for Frontline, etc!

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 10/29/2009, 3:51 pm

Sweet! Saved as a favorite!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 10/29/2009, 3:57 pm

damn! thought they had Maleseb left but guess not. I'm going to have to ask her if she has any updates on those products.
smoochieface
smoochieface

Back to top Go down

Post  puglouie 5/16/2012, 8:10 pm

smoochieface wrote:damn! thought they had Maleseb left but guess not. I'm going to have to ask her if she has any updates on those products.

Does this place still exist? The link didn't work for me. I'm looking for better prices on Frontline for the puggies.
puglouie
puglouie

Number of posts : 618

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 5/16/2012, 9:54 pm

I think they may have gone out of business. I know there was the place in Australia we used to order from and it was much less expensive. Maybe Rona remembers more.
smoochieface
smoochieface

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 5/25/2012, 2:28 pm

Is Petshed the Australian one you were referring to,Kendie? I've been using them for a couple of years and just placed an order last night. very reasonable.

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down