Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUKE!

5 posters

Go down

PUKE! Empty PUKE!

Post  pugsandkids 11/2/2009, 5:51 pm

I left for work before hubby this morning. He calls just as I'm walking in the doors,
"You won't like this, but I think Anna got some chocolate, shes puking all over the place."
After some discussion he said he'd call the vet. Vet of course tells him that she'd need to eat a whole lot of halloween chocolate to be truly sick. So, he cleans up the carpet and puts Anna in the bathroom. I worked for four hours, never really paying attention, because I was worried about Anna!

When I got home, she popped out of the bathroom wagging her tail and just fine. Not even a mess in the bathroom. Still, house smells like puke...Vaccuum, move couch, discover it stinks back there too, Febreeze, vaccuum some more, open windows.
Sit down to do some on line dreaming of Yosemite/Yellowstone. Lucy pukes!
Got it cleaned up, she seems fine. Except that I had to stop mid post because Lucy just puked two more times... PUKE! 253213

What is going on here? I know they did not get into Halloween candy, its all accounted for and in above counter kitchen cupboards.
Any thoughts?
pugsandkids
pugsandkids

Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

PUKE! Empty Re: PUKE!

Post  Pugsaunt 11/2/2009, 6:28 pm

No ideas, other than could she have gotten to Anna puke? These furkids!!!! hair pull
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 11/2/2009, 8:14 pm

May very well be doggy flu. We had a bout of that a couple years back - lots and lots of puke for several days. It was miserable!! A co-worker just told me today that one of her labs has the flu right now and it's about that time of year when it makes the rounds.

I'm not a worrier too much when they puke a few times. Just keep an eye on them to make sure they don't get dehydrated.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pugsandkids 11/2/2009, 9:17 pm

You two are true pug lovers to reply to such a horribly named thread PUKE! Icon_lol

There was one more mess, everyone is okay for now...I hope its over, the doggy flu can stay far, far away!
pugsandkids
pugsandkids

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 11/2/2009, 9:34 pm

pugsandkids wrote:You two are true pug lovers to reply to such a horribly named thread PUKE! Icon_lol

Pug puke I can handle - now if you want to discuss human puke, you won't find me within 10 miles of that thread!!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 11/3/2009, 11:50 pm

Who knows! My Lucy had a random vomiting episode the other day. Nothing had changed in her diet so I have no idea. I guess sometimes they just get a little icky like we do. I was rather proud of myself though. She decided when she felt sick to come into the bathroom (I guess she's smart actually!) where I was in the middle of going. I knew it was coming and we were in our little powder room so she didn't have much room and was essentially going to throw up on my bare feet. So, I grabbed Kyle's TIME magazine and caught the vomit on that. Hopefully he was done reading that one!
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/4/2009, 5:16 pm

aw, poor puggies! seems like there are a lot of pukers lately in the pug community for one reason or another, lol. hope she gets well soon!

Back to top Go down

PUKE! Empty The Pukey Young househole

Post  ownedbymypugs 11/12/2009, 10:21 pm

Kayleigh and Phoebe both have a case of the pukes

I don't want to waste a bunch of paper towels, so I am using lots of "bar towels" and washable throws and washable blankets. I don't know WHAT Phoebe and Kayleigh ate, but it came out of them at roughly the speed of sound. . . Brown and NASTY smelling too. . . . PUKE! 9386

So far - the Puke score is:

1) Under one of the end tables (which would not be so bad because we installed laminate flooring which makes for easy cleanue - BUT Kayleigh managed to puke all over the charger cord for one of the cell phones. . . extra points for aim there! PUKE! Icon_cheers )...

2) The chair and a half (which fortunately was covered in one of the aforementioned washable throws so I didn't have to clean the chair)

3) One of Eric's binders (which was made of plastic and so easily wiped off (I am just glad none of the papers inside got messed up. How do you explain to a student that his journal got dog barf all over it?)

4) The arm of the couch (the ONLY part of the couch that isn't covered by a washable throw - again, Kayleigh gets extra points for aim there)

5) TWICE in front of the coffee table (where Eric both walked IN and rolled his chair through)

6) Eric himself. . . Phoebe was snuggling up to him. He was playing with her and then all of a sudden. . . .Phoebe yelled "RAAAALLLLLPPPHHHH". Phoebe wins the puke wars! Puking ON Eric! PUKE! 19458

Both dogs seem to be fine now. . . . . All three are next to me on the couch with the freshly washed and probably soon to be puked on again throw snoring away. Eric's clothes are already washed and dried. . . . . None of the dogs are going to eat tonight. . . .I am just going to let their stomachs settle. . . If it don't go in, it can't get puked up onto the couch (or the chair, or the floor, OR ERIC!!!)
ownedbymypugs
ownedbymypugs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 11/13/2009, 12:08 am

poor anna hope she feels better!!!! [img]/users/1114/42/02/13/smiles/575352.gif[/img]

Back to top Go down

Post  pugsandkids 11/13/2009, 1:24 am

Thank you all, it seemed to be a one day thing and everything is normal now. Well, pug normal PUKE! Icon_biggrin
pugsandkids
pugsandkids

Back to top Go down

Post  ownedbymypugs 11/13/2009, 1:34 am

pugsandkids wrote:Thank you all, it seemed to be a one day thing and everything is normal now. Well, pug normal PUKE! Icon_biggrin

I hope mine is a one day thing too! PUKE! 9386
ownedbymypugs
ownedbymypugs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum