Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tacrilomous Anyone??

4 posters

Go down

Tacrilomous Anyone?? Empty Tacrilomous Anyone??

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 5/3/2009, 9:03 am

I've got Izzy on a compounded eye drop daily. Is there a "standard" drop she could take? If not where are you getting yours compounded? We get ours from Francks but I'd like to switch to a place that also carries her atopica.
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Tacrilomous Anyone?? Empty Re: Tacrilomous Anyone??

Post  MommaJones 5/3/2009, 9:50 am

The Jones Boys both get Tacrolimus drops. I have to have them mailed in from Wichita. Sorry, I'm sure that's no help for you. I know there was another drop mentioned, but I can't remember the name of it.
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 5/3/2009, 10:54 am

Kayla's on Tacrolimus - we just get it right from her eye doctor (who is about 15 minutes from us). I think it's about $40 for a three month supply. Since she's the only one on it, I've never looked into getting it anywhere else.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lola's mom 5/4/2009, 9:56 am

Logan is on Tacrolimus twice a day. We order it through Road Runner Pharmacy. Your Vet will have to call in a prescription. It's about $40 through them and if I buy it through the ophthalmologist it's $80.
lola's mom
lola's mom

Number of posts : 785

Back to top Go down

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 5/4/2009, 12:26 pm

I just found out that Drs. Foster And Smith have it for 36.50. Plus free shipping, plus I can get my Atopica from them cheaper than I can from the vet. I think I've found a winner. Thanks all!
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum