Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spolied

3 posters

Go down

spolied Empty spolied

Post  Guest 12/2/2009, 11:55 pm

i had the lap top on my lap and honey was scratching at my arm and i said what honey, and she kept on doing it,then i said it again what honey what do you want and she then went by my feet and started to lay down and then i said come on honey and she wanted to sit on my lap, but she cant fir between the computer and my body or else to comp would be to far away form me and i said come here honey so she did and i put my arm out and she curled herself into my arm and sat down and shes fine now......

what a spoiled lil girl she is....

i dont want her to be so spoiled though but then again i do b/c when i start havin kids shes gonna jealous and i feel like shes gonna feel left out b/c we wont be really paying attention to her as much...

i guess were just gonna have to deal with it...i guess who ever have the kid will pay attention to the kid and while 1 of us has the kid the other will pay attention the honey no biggie just thought i should share

Back to top Go down

spolied Empty Re: spolied

Post  Aussie Witch 12/3/2009, 7:05 am

Pugs just live to be spoiled!! spolied 335895
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 12/3/2009, 8:12 am

Yep, pugs are meant to be spoiled. spolied 609723
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/3/2009, 10:33 am

i feel like she understands everything i say cuz she grunts when she answers me then does the thing i was saying.....or if she feels like being a naughty she does the opposite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/3/2009, 2:20 pm

haha..that's cute. I can totally relate to that, lol... they love being close, warm, loved, and spoiled, hehe... spolied 335895

Back to top Go down

Post  pugsandkids 12/3/2009, 4:32 pm

You don't have to worry about Honey when you have kids. She'll be at your feet as you walk cranky babies, by your side during feedings, and there to love on you when you need it!
pugsandkids
pugsandkids

Number of posts : 2013

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum