Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your generousity for Pugsley--now Cooper

+2
dieselsmom
northernwitch
6 posters

Go down

Your generousity for Pugsley--now Cooper Empty Your generousity for Pugsley--now Cooper

Post  northernwitch 12/13/2009, 12:08 pm

I wanted to thank all of you who have made a donation to Pugsley--soon to be called Cooper (He reminds me of C. Everett Koop so I'm calling him Cooper).

I hope I didn't come across as whining about money. Okay, I did whine about money, but I still want to thank everyone who has donated. I'll be sure and post pics of the old man as soon as I can. He's getting here on Monday late afternoon/early evening. My DH is doing his first mini transport! Hilary is bringing Cooper to Gordon's school and then Gordon will bring the old man home.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Your generousity for Pugsley--now Cooper Empty Re: Your generousity for Pugsley--now Cooper

Post  dieselsmom 12/13/2009, 12:13 pm

Love the name!! And I can't wait to see pictures of Cooper!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Your generousity for Pugsley--now Cooper Empty Re: Your generousity for Pugsley--now Cooper

Post  northernwitch 12/13/2009, 12:29 pm

Hee hee. We'll be sure and list all the donors as foster buddies for Cooper.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 12/13/2009, 10:12 pm

I love the name, and can't wait to see pictures of Cooper on the first day of his new life, when he learns what being a pug is supposed to be.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 12/14/2009, 3:00 pm

The name is great! haven't met a dog with it, but it sounds very fitting! congrats and can't wait to see pics of your new guy! Your generousity for Pugsley--now Cooper 335895

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 12/14/2009, 3:09 pm

Cooer is a great name! I've known 2 Coopers - a PBGV who is a fantastic dog and a black Newfoundland girl. Is today the day you get him?
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 12/14/2009, 4:53 pm

Not Afraid wrote:Cooer is a great name! I've known 2 Coopers - a PBGV who is a fantastic dog and a black Newfoundland girl. Is today the day you get him?
Yep--he should arrive about 5 or 5:30 all things being equal. Of course, my husband who is picking him up from Hilary left the house this morning without the crate, leash or harness......
northernwitch
northernwitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 12/14/2009, 5:01 pm

LOVE the name Cooper!

I didn't take your "whining" as a request for money, for me it was just a reminder that things are even harder than usual for rescue and it's a good time to help.

I can't wait to see Cooper all settled in.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  We're Here 1/9/2010, 6:29 pm

Please thank Gordon for being such a good egg. It always breaks my heart to see the senior pugs trying to stay warm on a cement run in a shelter.

We're Here

Number of posts : 893

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down