Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I did my first home visit, now I have questions

+11
H the P
TxAllieGrl
jagsmu
MommaJones
Saira
Rebecca and the Pugs
pugpillow
GingerSnap
leslyeb
MackandMattiesMom
Mel
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I did my first home visit, now I have questions - Page 2 Empty Re: I did my first home visit, now I have questions

Post  Guest 1/17/2010, 5:30 pm

Newsie96 wrote:
But cluttered and puggy tumbleweeds are one thing. Dirt is another. Donna, I'd go with your instincts. Would you feel comfortable leaving a pug there?
quote="GingerSnap"].
[/quote]

I don't mind cluttered, or small or dirty dishes it was the stacks and stacks of crap all over the house that bugged me and no I would not leave my pugs there for a second. The adoption coordinator asked me to contact the girl who is fostering to see if she is able to bring Frank out there, she will be a better judge at this than I am so we will see what happens. Why could this have not been an easy one, hopefully my next one will be.

Back to top Go down

I did my first home visit, now I have questions - Page 2 Empty Re: I did my first home visit, now I have questions

Post  Pugsaunt 1/17/2010, 5:53 pm

Donna wrote:
Newsie96 wrote:
But cluttered and puggy tumbleweeds are one thing. Dirt is another. Donna, I'd go with your instincts. Would you feel comfortable leaving a pug there?
quote="GingerSnap"].

I don't mind cluttered, or small or dirty dishes it was the stacks and stacks of crap all over the house that bugged me and no I would not leave my pugs there for a second. The adoption coordinator asked me to contact the girl who is fostering to see if she is able to bring Frank out there, she will be a better judge at this than I am so we will see what happens. Why could this have not been an easy one, hopefully my next one will be.[/quote]
That would be the decider for me. If I wouldn't let her pet-sit Penny, it would be no pug for you!

BTW, you fireman droolers - did you know that I'm a retired firefighter? And so was my ex? Trust me, not all are drool-worthy.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 1/17/2010, 6:27 pm

Pugsaunt wrote:[
BTW, you fireman droolers - did you know that I'm a retired firefighter? And so was my ex? Trust me, not all are drool-worthy.
Nancy a retired firefighter? Who knew? I learn something new every day on this board.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 1/17/2010, 7:57 pm

Pugsaunt wrote:

While I certainly can't speak about your ex...I can say this:

Nancy, you are totally drool worthy! I did my first home visit, now I have questions - Page 2 27965

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 1/17/2010, 8:01 pm

TxAllieGrl wrote:
Pugsaunt wrote:

While I certainly can't speak about your ex...I can say this:

Nancy, you are totally drool worthy! I did my first home visit, now I have questions - Page 2 27965
Awwwww. Thanks. I did my first home visit, now I have questions - Page 2 27965
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 1/18/2010, 3:57 pm

Donna wrote:I was watching the show Clean House, and thought of her, her stuff is not thrown all around like the people on that show, it was all pretty tidy in boxes, and boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes!

I belong to a forum for the 'Clean House' show. Do you know if a house isn't 'cluttered' enough for the cameras, they throw stuff around the floors? A lot of the mess can be planted before the show's cameras start rolling. So if something started out in a box, doesn't mean it stayed in that box before the show took over. *LOL*
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 1/18/2010, 4:05 pm

Maryjo wrote:
Donna wrote:I was watching the show Clean House, and thought of her, her stuff is not thrown all around like the people on that show, it was all pretty tidy in boxes, and boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes!

I belong to a forum for the 'Clean House' show. Do you know if a house isn't 'cluttered' enough for the cameras, they throw stuff around the floors? A lot of the mess can be planted before the show's cameras start rolling. So if something started out in a box, doesn't mean it stayed in that box before the show took over. *LOL*

ya know I always had my suspions about that show, there are houses that if social service ever came in the kids would be sent off to fosters homes. I know some people aren't tidy but the people on that show go beyond not tidy. Anything for the camera!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2