Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Visit Needed In Mississppi

2 posters

Go down

Home Visit Needed In Mississppi Empty Home Visit Needed In Mississppi

Post  Miss Pit 12/3/2010, 2:29 pm

Is there anyone near McComb,MS 39658? This is for a pug through DFW. Karolyn(DFW) contacted me for help.

Please let me know if you're able to and I'll give the rescue's contact information.

Thank you,
Trish

Last edited by Miss Pit on 12/3/2010, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm an idiot)

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Home Visit Needed In Mississppi Empty Re: Home Visit Needed In Mississppi

Post  Puggered 12/5/2010, 2:25 am

If there are no pug people in that area does anyone know of someone in another breed or all-breeds rescue that is close?

I am constantly doing home checks in my area for interstate or city-based all-breeds rescues and the odd inspection for puppy enquirers for breeders of almost anything (except pugs...oddly enough)!

I'm sure if the net is cast wide enough someone will be found. Good luck!
Puggered
Puggered

Number of posts : 1517

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 12/5/2010, 4:03 pm

Thanks Angela. I've tried other rescues(dog and cat)but this part of MS is like "No Man's Land" We always have a hard time getting this area of MS filled for transports too. I'm going to contact a few of my Baton Rouge contacts and see if any of them would mind taking a road trip to help DFW out.

Thanks,
Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down