Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Gotcha Day my little crackwhore

+15
Maryjo
smoochieface
TNPUGMOMOF3
akc0104
MommaJones
Javalita
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Puglove2
Snifter&Toddy
couchpugs
Brenda
Not Afraid
Saira
DeeAnn
dieselsmom
19 posters

Go down

Happy Gotcha Day my little crackwhore Empty Happy Gotcha Day my little crackwhore

Post  dieselsmom 6/16/2009, 11:08 pm

I'm a bad mama - I almost forgot that today is Makayla's gotcha day!! Four years ago today, I came walking out of our vet's office with my beautiful little Makayla Amanda. She and a male pug (who my dad adopted and named Zack) were left tied to a tree in the backyard of our Humane Society very early one Saturday morning. On a whim, I decided to take a stroll through the Humane Society one Saturday morning and as I rounded the corner of a row of kennels, I spied two beautiful little pugs.

Makayla had recently had a litter of pups so her boobies were sagging to the ground, most all of her fur had fallen out from the pregnancy and she was skinny enough to see all of her ribs. But when I stuck my fingers in the cage, she promptly wagged her tail and kissed my hand. I saw how beautiful she was. (My husband is the one who named her Crackwhore - he named her that with the utmost love - just said she looked like a crackwhore with saggy boobs, no hair and skinny as could be - and over the years crackwhore has just stuck with her!!)

Here's Makayla on the night we brought her home:

Happy Gotcha Day my little crackwhore DSCF0382

And four years later, here's the Queen herself:

Happy Gotcha Day my little crackwhore IMG_0507

I cannot even begin to imagine what the last four years of my life would be like without my Makayla. It was fate that brought me to the Humane Society 4 years ago - Sissy was meant to be our old bag and we love her with all our hearts!!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Gotcha Day my little crackwhore Empty Re: Happy Gotcha Day my little crackwhore

Post  DeeAnn 6/16/2009, 11:28 pm

Well I think she is a very very cute little crackwhore..... Very Happy
DeeAnn
DeeAnn

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Happy Gotcha Day my little crackwhore Empty Re: Happy Gotcha Day my little crackwhore

Post  Saira 6/17/2009, 12:01 am

I don't think I knew her background before. It seems she was meant for you guys!
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 6/17/2009, 12:07 am

What a DIFFERENCE! Happy Gotcha Day pretty girl!
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 6/17/2009, 8:34 am

I never knew where she came from. Sooooo glad you saved her and her "brother". She looks wonderful now!
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

Post  couchpugs 6/17/2009, 8:45 am

Amazing what PUG LOVE can do for these "throw aways" Happy gotcha day...
couchpugs
couchpugs

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Post  Snifter&Toddy 6/17/2009, 9:02 am

Happy Gotcha Day, sweet girl.
Snifter&Toddy
Snifter&Toddy

Number of posts : 2071

Back to top Go down

Post  Puglove2 6/17/2009, 9:03 am

happy birthday! she's a gorgeous girl.
Puglove2
Puglove2

Number of posts : 1943

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 6/17/2009, 9:21 am

Happy Gotcha Day Makayla!!
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  Javalita 6/17/2009, 11:28 am

Happy Gotcha Day! I have to say, your thread title certainly caught my eye!!! Laughing I'm sure you get some pretty weird looks calling out for "Crackwhore" at the dog park or wherever!

Sounds like fate though. I'm so happy that you found her!
Javalita
Javalita

Number of posts : 964

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 6/17/2009, 11:29 am

Happy Gotcha Day, Makayla!
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  akc0104 6/17/2009, 11:36 am

Happy Gotcha day beautiful girl! hug dog
akc0104
akc0104

Number of posts : 1742

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 6/17/2009, 11:54 am

You crack me up!!! She has blossomed and is now bootifull!! She was meant to be with you and rule the roost!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 6/17/2009, 12:02 pm

Happy gotcha Makayla!!! You're beautiful!
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 6/17/2009, 12:03 pm

Happy Gotcha Day you beautiful little girl! Makayla, you have hit the jackpot, keep them on their toes!

hug dog
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MackandMattiesMom 6/17/2009, 12:07 pm

Happy gotcha day! She's so pretty. It's amazing to see the changes a little love and care can make. hug dog
MackandMattiesMom
MackandMattiesMom

Number of posts : 2609

Back to top Go down

Post  lindarpugma 6/17/2009, 12:11 pm

She is a beautiful little thing. (I am sure she forgives you for calling her a Crackwhore razz )
lindarpugma
lindarpugma

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post  lola's mom 6/18/2009, 9:15 am

She is so beautiful!!! I don't think I knew her sad story. Look at how happy she is now!
lola's mom
lola's mom

Number of posts : 785

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 7/6/2009, 2:22 am

I'm late to the party, but I had to comment as I could not believe that first pic was your sissy girl, you guys have done amazing with her!
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down