Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

urgent surrender/transport help needed in ME this weekend

3 posters

Go down

urgent surrender/transport help needed in ME this weekend Empty urgent surrender/transport help needed in ME this weekend

Post  lisamak 3/24/2011, 10:09 am

Another request from a pug coming in to PRoNE. We need to get the pug from owner in ME (Sunday River area) and down to Exeter, NH. Got some folks in between but don't have anyone near owner to do surrender.

Anyone here up north or thinking about taking road trip to see the - uhm - spring foliage? Please post here or email me direct, lisaATmydogcatering.com

Thanks.
lisamak
lisamak

Number of posts : 160

http://www.mydogcatering.com

Back to top Go down

urgent surrender/transport help needed in ME this weekend Empty Re: urgent surrender/transport help needed in ME this weekend

Post  Miss Pit 3/24/2011, 2:37 pm

Hi Lisa,

I'll see how close our sister rescue in ME is to this location.

Thanks,
trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

urgent surrender/transport help needed in ME this weekend Empty Re: urgent surrender/transport help needed in ME this weekend

Post  Miss Pit 3/24/2011, 3:38 pm

Ed and Laurie(Puppylove,ME) are near Portland and would be too far out of the way.

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  juneau hunter 3/25/2011, 6:34 am

Where in Maine? I live in Canada, an hour from the border. Do you know where the pug is?
juneau hunter
juneau hunter

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post  lisamak 3/25/2011, 8:26 am

Thanks much for the offers of assistance, here and via email. We found folks to take some road trips and got a couple back-ups lined up from GMPR just in case.

Truly appreciated :)

lisamak
lisamak

Number of posts : 160

http://www.mydogcatering.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down