Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a new vet

4 posters

Go down

I have a new vet Empty I have a new vet

Post  lindarpugma 6/22/2009, 2:31 pm

I found a new vet that I think I will really like. She is an "alternative vet". She practices traditional veteranerian medicine as well as holistic/homeopathic. I am really excited to have the best of both worlds in one Dr.

When I was in Florida I loved my vet but didn't agree with their practice as far as bladder infections and crystals went so I also had a holistic vet.

This vet worked with the olympics equestrian team one year and has written 2 books, one about horses and one about dogs and natural healing.

She believes in and gives 3 years shots including distemper and parvo.

I am really excited to have found this dr and I really hope everything works out as well as I expect it to. excited
lindarpugma
lindarpugma

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

I have a new vet Empty Re: I have a new vet

Post  Sara 6/22/2009, 2:39 pm

That is wonderful! I'd love to have a vet like that here.

I hope you have a great relationship with her.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 6/22/2009, 3:19 pm

That definitely sounds like the best of both worlds.
I too wish I could find someone like that, good for you!
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  Puglove2 6/22/2009, 3:22 pm

sounds like a great vet to me!
Puglove2
Puglove2

Number of posts : 1943

Back to top Go down