Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEPRA Calendar Contest - Voting is Now Open!

4 posters

Go down

SEPRA Calendar Contest - Voting is Now Open! Empty SEPRA Calendar Contest - Voting is Now Open!

Post  JennysMom 6/22/2011, 9:43 pm

The pics have been submitted and we are now in the voting phase with 121 pictures to vote on! Votes are only a $1, so please support SEPRA and your favorite pug by voting. The link the the landing page is http://www.pugrescueofmo.com/sepracalendar/index.html and if you want to vote for MY favorite SEPRA pug (Cooper), here's a link - http://www.pugrescueofmo.com/round1/target83.html :)

JennysMom

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

SEPRA Calendar Contest - Voting is Now Open! Empty Re: SEPRA Calendar Contest - Voting is Now Open!

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 6/22/2011, 10:02 pm

My good friend Cindy entered her pugs, Willie & Abbey! Willie was my foster pug! Please vote for him! They are the two pugs I always babysit!
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

SEPRA Calendar Contest - Voting is Now Open! Empty Re: SEPRA Calendar Contest - Voting is Now Open!

Post  JennysMom 6/22/2011, 10:05 pm

TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:My good friend Cindy entered her pugs, Willie & Abbey! Willie was my foster pug! Please vote for him! They are the two pugs I always babysit!

You need to put a link so people can easily find the pic you want votes on...

JennysMom

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Deanna 6/22/2011, 10:16 pm

Well if we are plugging for votes for our favorite pics then I must say I love my dads pug and think he definitely needs some votes..LOL

http://www.pugrescueofmo.com/round1/target96.html
Deanna
Deanna

Number of posts : 349

http://www.pugrescueofmo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 6/22/2011, 10:48 pm

JennysMom wrote:
TNPUGMOMOF3 wrote:My good friend Cindy entered her pugs, Willie & Abbey! Willie was my foster pug! Please vote for him! They are the two pugs I always babysit!

You need to put a link so people can easily find the pic you want votes on...

I know, but I'm only on my phone...
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

Post  puglouie 6/22/2011, 11:39 pm

Did I not get my pic in in time? Bummer. Lots of good ones to vote for.
puglouie
puglouie

Number of posts : 618

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down