Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the P&G changes begin...

4 posters

Go down

And the P&G changes begin... Empty And the P&G changes begin...

Post  MandyPug 7/5/2011, 3:03 pm

Innova now contains Menadione Sodium Bisulfate. It was only a matter of time before they started to change things.

http://www.truthaboutpetfood.com/articles/the-only-approved-vitamin-k-supplement-in-pet-food.html

I'm investigating into things, like what formulas it is in. Canned or dry, treats, etc.
MandyPug
MandyPug

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

And the P&G changes begin... Empty Re: And the P&G changes begin...

Post  Not Afraid 7/5/2011, 4:35 pm

Keep us updated, Amanda. I don't have the access to inside info I once had.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 7/5/2011, 5:55 pm

Thanks for sharing this. The store we shop at stopped carrying all the Natura brands quite some time ago because they knew from previous companies being sold,that this would probably happen.

All of mine,dogs and cats, did very well on the Cal. Natural. I was peeved that they sold out to P&G. I switched mine as soon as I heard they were being sold.

Thanks,
Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  thminis 7/5/2011, 7:52 pm

That's ironic since Petsmart and Petco just started selling Innova products.
thminis
thminis

Number of posts : 1139

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum