Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pug Crawl or the like

Go down

Pug Crawl or the like Empty Pug Crawl or the like

Post  couchpugs 10/9/2011, 11:29 pm

Hey all,
CFPR is planning our 2nd annual St. Augustine gathering for the weekend of the 19th of Nov.

We thought we might do a pug crawl, scavenger hunt or something like that around the old St. Augustine.

I have never done anything like this except for a poker run to raise money for a dog park I helped open. THe bikers paid $5 a card at the different bars they went to. plus the bars did a great business also!!.

How does the rescue make money on a pug crawl? Is there just an initial fee the pugs and humans pay to participate? Are there winners? or is it just fun?

Sorry for the questions but I would really like some feed back so I can begin setting this up.

thanks so much...

couchpugs
couchpugs

Number of posts : 221

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum