Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transport help needed for Oct 22/23

+7
PugLady3
LisaIzzyAggy
Erin
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Aussie Witch
monkeypigs4eva
Miss Pit
11 posters

Go down

Transport help needed for Oct 22/23 Empty Transport help needed for Oct 22/23

Post  Miss Pit 10/18/2011, 4:43 pm

Would anyone like to help drive a leg for a deaf pitbull puppy? She's very petite(15 pounds),sweet and submissive. She'll tinkle sometimes when you first approach her.

I have 3 legs in MS starting with Jackson and ending in Grenada.Then one leg in Memphis,TN to Blytheville AR and on to Sikeston,MO. The rest are 4 legs in Illinois starting with Marion and ending in Kankakee.

If I'm out of line for posting this here,since Bella is not a pug,I apologize. I do help out with DFW Pug Rescue's transports off the forum and other pug rescues as needed. Filling legs in certain parts of Mississippi can be very hard. That's why I posted here.

Thanks,

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Transport help needed for Oct 22/23 Empty Re: Transport help needed for Oct 22/23

Post  monkeypigs4eva 10/18/2011, 6:01 pm

I am not in the area but wanted to say you're awesome for helping out Very Happy
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Number of posts : 1892

http://www.etsy.com/shop/monkeypigranch

Back to top Go down

Transport help needed for Oct 22/23 Empty Re: Transport help needed for Oct 22/23

Post  Aussie Witch 10/18/2011, 6:31 pm

I can't imagine anyone here objecting to asking for help for ANY dog. Good luck!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 10/18/2011, 7:33 pm

Aussie Witch wrote:I can't imagine anyone here objecting to asking for help for ANY dog. Good luck!

I can't either. It's mainly because of how things have been going lately in rescue. Just a big bitch fest. Some people in rescue can be down right mean,nasty and ugly. I told this one young lady to clean the sand out of her vagina and take her attitude down a notch. Normally I just ignore things,but you can only do it for so long,esp. when the gal didn't know WTH she was talking about and being stupid.

Thanks for the positive vibes ladies!

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 10/18/2011, 7:46 pm

Much farther south in Illinois than me, otherwise I'd be more than willing.
I hope you can get all the legs filled!!
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin 10/19/2011, 7:02 am

not my area or I would offer to do a leg. I hope you can help to fill all legs
Erin
Erin

Number of posts : 697

Back to top Go down

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 10/19/2011, 7:21 am

I hope you can fill all the legs and that the transport goes well. If you ever need help in the NE Ohio area let me know.
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Post  PugLady3 10/19/2011, 10:40 am

Tyson&LuLu'sMom wrote:Much farther south in Illinois than me, otherwise I'd be more than willing.

Me too! I hope that you can get it all worked out for her.
PugLady3
PugLady3

Number of posts : 2562

http://www.northernillinoispugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

Post  destanie101 10/19/2011, 1:16 pm

I can help!!! I can either get her from Grenada to Memphis or if someone can get her to Memphis I can get her to Blytheville!! just let me know!!!!

(Thanks Rebecca G for FBing me about this)
destanie101
destanie101

Number of posts : 303

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post  destanie101 10/19/2011, 1:19 pm

I've got a friend in Jackson, I'm giving a call...no promises, but he owes me a favor!! LOL
destanie101
destanie101

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 10/19/2011, 4:44 pm

Hi Destanie,

Thank you!! I would love and appreciate your help! Thank you to Rebecca also:) If you could drive Grenada to Batesville,that would be great. Please email me at tvschwartz @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) then I will give you a copy of the runsheet,etc.

I do have the Jackson leg covered and also the one to Memphis.

Thanks so muchTransport help needed for Oct 22/23 27965

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 10/20/2011, 2:50 pm

Destanie, I have a special request for you from our friend Yvette in TX. You are to give Bella many,many kisses from Yvette and take picturesTransport help needed for Oct 22/23 335895

Still have 4 Illinois legs and the Blytheville to Sikeston to fill. Keep your fingers crossed.

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 10/20/2011, 7:08 pm

destanie101 wrote:I can help!!! I can either get her from Grenada to Memphis or if someone can get her to Memphis I can get her to Blytheville!! just let me know!!!!

(Thanks Rebecca G for FBing me about this)
You are welcome, and THANK YOU!!!!!!
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 10/20/2011, 10:27 pm

Only 3 legs left to fill

Leg 8 Blytheville,AR to Sikeston,MO

Leg10 Marion,IL to Salem,IL

Leg11 Salem,IL to Mattoon,IL

I'm getting stressed and nervous Transport help needed for Oct 22/23 253213 I think I need a few of these Transport help needed for Oct 22/23 3204060110 Transport help needed for Oct 22/23 3204060110

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  destanie101 10/21/2011, 2:15 pm

Miss Pit wrote:Destanie, I have a special request for you from our friend Yvette in TX. You are to give Bella many,many kisses from Yvette and take picturesTransport help needed for Oct 22/23 335895

Still have 4 Illinois legs and the Blytheville to Sikeston to fill. Keep your fingers crossed.Trish

Will do!! I'll make sure to bring my camera!!
destanie101
destanie101

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 10/21/2011, 3:39 pm

The transport has filled!!! I don't know if Destanie has email access or not during working hours. Please get in touch with me,so I can get your information,etc. for the other drivers.

Thank you!!!! I am shouting,lol.

Trish

Miss Pit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 10/21/2011, 5:51 pm

Miss Pit wrote:The transport has filled!!! I don't know if Destanie has email access or not during working hours. Please get in touch with me,so I can get your information,etc. for the other drivers.

Thank you!!!! I am shouting,lol.

Trish
Awesome!!!! And, thanks Destanie for stepping up and helping out. hug dog
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  destanie101 10/22/2011, 4:39 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Bella!!! I totally suck at posting pics on here but I'll try a few. I posted ones to FB though!!

Transport help needed for Oct 22/23 Dsc03010

Transport help needed for Oct 22/23 Dsc03011

Transport help needed for Oct 22/23 Dsc03012
destanie101
destanie101

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 10/22/2011, 4:54 pm

nice pics! great job guys!
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 10/22/2011, 10:46 pm

Great job guys! She's precious!
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down