Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh Pet Select?

2 posters

Go down

Fresh Pet Select? Empty Fresh Pet Select?

Post  PinkLotus 11/3/2011, 8:18 pm

Anyone else using this? One of our yorkies is very skinny and a picky eater so I bought a bag of Fresh Pet select roasted meals from the fridge in the pet isle. It looks like kibble mixed with cooked chicken and carrots but everything is soft. Pixie is eating it up. She should be fat in no time if this keeps up. lol The ingredients look pretty good. The other dogs were quite upset that she is getting the yummy smelling food so they have been getting a few pieces as a topping. Jack woo woo's at me until he gets his! LOL We also tried the rolls but they seemed a bit too rich for her tummy.
Fresh Pet Select? FreshPetSelectRoastedMeals
PinkLotus
PinkLotus

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Fresh Pet Select? Empty Re: Fresh Pet Select?

Post  TxAllieGrl 11/3/2011, 10:06 pm

Melanie - I haven't used it, but here's where I check out dog foods:

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/freshpet-select-homestyle/

I'm not sure if that's exactly what you have, but it's not an awful rating (3 out of 5). There are some decent foods out there that get 3 stars - Natural Balance, even some of the Honest Kitchen I think.

Just good reading.

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  PinkLotus 11/4/2011, 12:07 am

Hmmm, that one is more of a wet/canned food, the one I buy is like moist kibble. It doesn't look like they have reviewed the exact one I am using. I see the slice and serve got a great rating, maybe mine is somewhere in between. LOL
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/freshpet-select-slice-serve/
PinkLotus
PinkLotus

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down