Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wendi Wendi Wendi, it is all about Wendi

+6
Pugsaunt
Mel
H the P
Aussie Witch
ayleash
monkeypigs4eva
10 posters

Go down

Wendi Wendi Wendi, it is all about Wendi Empty Wendi Wendi Wendi, it is all about Wendi

Post  monkeypigs4eva 12/16/2011, 8:46 pm

Very happily I report that Wendi had her stitches out today. Vet said her recovery was "amazing" and I have to agree. She is like a totally different dog. She is even down to 24lbs even...a drop of one pound, five ounces! We are on the right track.

Here is the low down:
Her mouth is clear of all infection and less 12 teeth.
Her tiny and blind remaining eye is clear of infection and the removed eye has healed beautifully.
Her ear infection has been deemed cleared and she seems to be hearing better.
And finally, she has found her inner diva. She pooped on the table, peed on my shoe, and growled at the doctor when he took her stitches out--he cracked up at the whole thing! She has more attitude than she knows what to do with. But more love than you can possibly imagine.

This pug is amazing! In just a month, she has bloomed like a flower and found her inner royalty queen

Last edited by monkeypigs4eva on 12/17/2011, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Number of posts : 1892

http://www.etsy.com/shop/monkeypigranch

Back to top Go down

Wendi Wendi Wendi, it is all about Wendi Empty Re: Wendi Wendi Wendi, it is all about Wendi

Post  Guest 12/16/2011, 9:37 pm

monkeypigs4eva wrote:This pug is amazing! In just a month, she has bloomed like a flower and found her inner royalty queen

It just takes one person to care, thank you for being that person for her to achieve this.

Back to top Go down

Wendi Wendi Wendi, it is all about Wendi Empty Re: Wendi Wendi Wendi, it is all about Wendi

Post  ayleash 12/17/2011, 1:19 am

I have tears in my eyes reading about her status and found divaness. Thank you!
ayleash
ayleash

Number of posts : 1496

Back to top Go down

Post  monkeypigs4eva 12/17/2011, 1:19 am

She's just a joy. I cannot see why anyone wouldn't love to have her. She is such a mellow yet divalicious puggie. I know there is someone out there for her...
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 12/17/2011, 5:42 am

These are the good news stories we need at this time of year when the annual "let's dump the family pet" drives begin. Well done Kim! Wendi Wendi Wendi, it is all about Wendi 335895
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  H the P 12/17/2011, 12:20 pm

Well done, Kim. hug dog

H the P

Number of posts : 1241

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 12/17/2011, 12:25 pm

So happy to hear she's doing well, though I'm not surprised. Wink
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 12/17/2011, 5:46 pm

I'm not surprised that she has found her inner fawn-ness. You done good, Kim.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  The Doggy Mommy 12/17/2011, 5:50 pm

She seems like such a sweetheart! So glad she has you has her Foster Mommy! Wendi Wendi Wendi, it is all about Wendi 78340
The Doggy Mommy
The Doggy Mommy

Number of posts : 7

http://www.thedoggymommy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  monkeypigs4eva 12/17/2011, 5:54 pm

Thanks all. And Diana, I am so glad to see you here!
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Back to top Go down

Post  ocnside 12/19/2011, 12:54 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!Wendi Wendi Wendi, it is all about Wendi 977583
ocnside
ocnside

Number of posts : 718

Back to top Go down

Post  thminis 12/19/2011, 2:25 pm

I don't know how I missed this originally. What a great update! I'm so glad she's showing such personality. She really must feel comfortable and loved, now.
thminis
thminis

Number of posts : 1139

Back to top Go down

Post  CSollers 12/21/2011, 3:31 pm

Great job, thanks for what you do!
CSollers
CSollers

Number of posts : 376

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down