Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Pugs in a Bug" art for sale on eBay for a dental for a hospice

5 posters

Go down

"Pugs in a Bug" art for sale on eBay for a dental for a hospice  Empty "Pugs in a Bug" art for sale on eBay for a dental for a hospice

Post  Pugsavers 2/2/2012, 12:24 am

PugSavers is trying to raise money for a dental for our 17 yo hospice Moose. To help out, I decided to put one of my pieces of pug art for sale on eBay. We also have various autographed items for sale for PugSavers as well.

Here is the link to the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220946043708

It is originally from "In the Company of Dogs" and features 4 black pugs in a red VW convertible with the license plate "Pug-Bug". It has been discontinued for some time.

Check it out and share the link with your black pug loving friends!
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Number of posts : 1541

Back to top Go down

"Pugs in a Bug" art for sale on eBay for a dental for a hospice  Empty Re: "Pugs in a Bug" art for sale on eBay for a dental for a hospice

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 2/2/2012, 12:52 am

Want it and already outbid!
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

"Pugs in a Bug" art for sale on eBay for a dental for a hospice  Empty Re: "Pugs in a Bug" art for sale on eBay for a dental for a hospice

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 2/2/2012, 1:12 am

Roxane, I have some vintage costume jewelry I bought from a friend we can also put up.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 2/2/2012, 2:05 am

We also have one of our sterling silver pins of our logo (a black and a fawn pug) up for bid for the vet bills too.

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220945467946
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 2/2/2012, 6:02 am

Cool stuff! Good luck with the bidding!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  elisemarie 2/2/2012, 10:36 pm

T-minus 4 days of bidding ... ? !!!!

hmmmm ... let me check my pocketbook !

count me in - wherever my bid places !!!!! and hopefully Pugs in a Bug will be Pugs on my Wall !!!!!!!!!
elisemarie
elisemarie

Number of posts : 296

Back to top Go down

Post  elisemarie 2/2/2012, 10:37 pm

Besides that - it will be for a good cause!
elisemarie
elisemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 2/2/2012, 10:44 pm

elisemarie wrote:T-minus 4 days of bidding ... ? !!!!

hmmmm ... let me check my pocketbook !

count me in - wherever my bid places !!!!! and hopefully Pugs in a Bug will be Pugs on my Wall !!!!!!!!!

Moose also has a ChipIn page. http://pugsavers.chipin.com/dental-for-pugsavers-rescue-hospice-pug-moose
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 2/2/2012, 11:23 pm

elisemarie wrote:Besides that - it will be for a good cause!
You must have just outbid me.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  elisemarie 2/2/2012, 11:31 pm

ooups !

A'chi must have found my Ebay account !
elisemarie
elisemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  elisemarie 2/3/2012, 7:38 pm

Hey, Rebecca ...

I didn't mean to out bid you.

Since you have been with the group longer than I have, I'm thinking Pugs in a Bug should go to you.

Maybe an exception could be made and I can retract my bid. Seriously. I feel rather selfish in "jumping in", and it would make me feel better if the PUgs went to you or one of the other wonderful members here.
elisemarie
elisemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 2/3/2012, 7:57 pm

Don't sweat it...this is an AUCTION...we need to make money for Moose's dental. Rebecca has a habit of buying pug art when we sell it at Pugoween"Pugs in a Bug" art for sale on eBay for a dental for a hospice  977583
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 2/3/2012, 8:04 pm

elisemarie wrote:Hey, Rebecca ...

I didn't mean to out bid you.

Since you have been with the group longer than I have, I'm thinking Pugs in a Bug should go to you.

Maybe an exception could be made and I can retract my bid. Seriously. I feel rather selfish in "jumping in", and it would make me feel better if the PUgs went to you or one of the other wonderful members here.
I was joking! While I do drive a PugBug, it is a fundraiser and may the best bidder win. Nobody should feel selfish about bidding on any item to help rescue. And, yes... I usually do buy a piece at every PugOWeen. No worries.
And... the money raised is helping my hospice pug.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 2/3/2012, 8:25 pm

what a cute print!
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  elisemarie 2/3/2012, 8:42 pm

I would feel a lot better if someone else here exceeds my bid. Embarassed
elisemarie
elisemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 2/3/2012, 9:07 pm

As others have said, let it ride! It all goes to a good cause so it doesn't matter who wins, as long as lots of money is made."Pugs in a Bug" art for sale on eBay for a dental for a hospice  977583
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  elisemarie 2/4/2012, 8:26 pm

Well, in light of the fact A'chi is going to go in for her change of life on 13 February, I better start cashing in my coin collection - and mustering up my skills at creative financing. Very Happy
elisemarie
elisemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 2/4/2012, 8:49 pm

elisemarie wrote:Well, in light of the fact A'chi is going to go in for her change of life on 13 February, I better start cashing in my coin collection - and mustering up my skills at creative financing. Very Happy
I scheduled Moose's dental on that day too. There will be lots of positive thoughts flying around on the 13th.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  elisemarie 2/4/2012, 9:02 pm

Thanks, Rebecca ... good to know we are in this together (kinda sorta, eh?)

Yeah ... A'chi on the 13'th, me at my Clinician's on the 14'th (oh, Joy !!!! - not.) and me at my tooth doctor on the 15'th.

What a way to spend days off !
elisemarie
elisemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsavers 2/5/2012, 3:32 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that the former high bidder has retracted all bids and the high bid is now $86.00, less than 1/2 of what it sold for initially! There is a little less than a day left to bid.
Pugsavers
Pugsavers

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 2/5/2012, 4:22 pm

Very disappointed that the highest bidder withdrew the bid. Thank you to a Packers Fan for bumping it back up. football
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 2/5/2012, 6:26 pm

Rebecca and the Pugs wrote:Very disappointed that the highest bidder withdrew the bid.

Not nice. I hope a donation is made instead."Pugs in a Bug" art for sale on eBay for a dental for a hospice  359531
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Back to top Go down

Post  elisemarie 2/5/2012, 8:48 pm

Rather than buying stuff on ebay, spay and neuter your pugs so you don't add to the pet overpopulation in this country.

and ... Swear

Not nice.

Yes, I will make a donation.
elisemarie
elisemarie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down