Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bellybands

Go down

Bellybands Empty Bellybands

Post  Miss Pit 3/10/2012, 12:56 am

Which rescues have belly bands listed on their site that they have made? I have a couple of people that want to order from a rescue so they can also help the rescue out by buying them. I just can't remember which pug rescue(s) sells them.

Thank you,

Trish tvschwartz @yahoo.com

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Bellybands Empty Re: Bellybands

Post  Guest 3/10/2012, 8:57 am

This is where I have gotten mine from

http://store.rescuepug.com/

I have a LOT of them, and these seem to work the sset, simple and fit well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 3/10/2012, 4:16 pm

Thank you,Donna. I sent SEPRA's link to the lady that needs themBellybands 335895 I hope you,Viv and Stewie are doing well.

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/10/2012, 6:36 pm

Miss Pit wrote:Thank you,Donna. I sent SEPRA's link to the lady that needs themBellybands 335895 I hope you,Viv and Stewie are doing well.

Trish

Were good, thanks for asking. Looking forward to spring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum