Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Ownship Guidelines....

3 posters

Go down

Pet Ownship Guidelines.... Empty Pet Ownship Guidelines....

Post  northernwitch 3/20/2012, 3:10 pm

An excellent overview of responsible pet ownership--although I have different ideas about annual vaccines and would like to have seen something on nutrition--those are issues that pale by comparison to general irresponsible pet ownership.

http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2012/03/19/pet-ownership-guidelines.aspx?np=true
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Pet Ownship Guidelines.... Empty Re: Pet Ownship Guidelines....

Post  SacramentoPugs 3/20/2012, 3:44 pm

Well written. I wish everyone in the world had to sign that before owning a pet.

The main change/addition I would make would be to this section:

Avoiding impulsive decisions about obtaining pet(s), and carefully selecting pet(s) suited to your home and lifestyle.

I think I'd want to add something about the source of the pet -- something like "not obtaining the pet from a pet store, puppy mill, via an internet purchase, or from a for-profit breeder."
SacramentoPugs
SacramentoPugs

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post  ocnside 3/21/2012, 8:55 am

It is well written...

There should be rules to have human babies as well

.................unfortunately, the general public will not be changing anytime soon :(
ocnside
ocnside

Number of posts : 718

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down