Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grain free lamb???

4 posters

Go down

grain free lamb??? Empty grain free lamb???

Post  ocnside 5/22/2012, 11:02 am

something as close to TOTW as possible....I looked t Honest Kitchen, see my other post...there isn't any lamb formula

I am just plain sick!
ocnside
ocnside

Number of posts : 718

Back to top Go down

grain free lamb??? Empty Re: grain free lamb???

Post  sallyandtilly 5/22/2012, 1:28 pm

sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  lisamak 5/22/2012, 2:15 pm

The Cal Natural gf lamb is the blandest and easiest to transition to. Earthborn also offers a gf lamb (Meadow Feast I think is the name). THK is working on a lamb, not sure if it will be out this year or not. If you did want to do a dehydrated, Addiction's Lamb is great stuff (different consistency than THK, my dogs ate it before THK and every once in a while I get it for a foster if I need a novel protein...they do venison, brushtail and kangaroo). Oh and Addiction does a lamb kibble too, not sure if its grain-free.

The Nature's Variety Instinct (GF line) used to contain chicken in the ingredient list. Their now branding the GF as 'limited ingredient' but I'd make sure the lamb is marked "limited ingredient", I think I've only seen the chicken and duck formulations so far with the new nomenclature at my shop.
lisamak
lisamak

Number of posts : 160

http://www.mydogcatering.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ocnside 5/22/2012, 3:29 pm

Great news....I will look those up and see how long it take HK to do a lamb....I just know that I do not like to switch Julian he's still a puppy :)
ocnside
ocnside

Number of posts : 718

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 5/22/2012, 4:53 pm

It really bites when your protein choices are so limited. I'm just thankful that Penny has no protein allergy problems. And I know that I'm starting to sound like a broken record, nevertheless, Penny and I are very happy with the Earthborn foods.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down