Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scentsy fundraiser?

2 posters

Go down

Scentsy fundraiser? Empty Scentsy fundraiser?

Post  Katie & Stella 10/21/2012, 8:41 pm

I need to order a few things and I was hoping to go through a rescue group. Scentsy fundraiser? 335895
Katie & Stella
Katie & Stella

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Scentsy fundraiser? Empty Re: Scentsy fundraiser?

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 10/21/2012, 9:12 pm

Pugsavers is doing an Eclipse Candle fundraiser right now, similar to Scentsy, but I like the product so much better. Let me get the link. The fundraiser closes on October 30th.

"Pugsavers is holding an online Eclipse Candle Company fundraiser through the month of October. Mary Everett, a consultant through Eclipse Candle Company, is generously donating her entire commission to the needy pugs of Pugsavers. There is not a designated place on her website to designate party sales to Pugsavers, so you will have to email Mary with your order, and send her a check or pay directly to her via paypal. Mary's email link is at the top of her webpage. Orders will be shipped directly to you. Click on the link to view the online catalog, and then message Mary with your order. If you order directly from the website, it will not count towards our fundraiser. As a special thank you, all orders placed will be entered into a drawing to win 5 free mini memory melts. http://www.eclipsecandleco.com/MaryEverett/ . Thank you Mary for your continued support of Pugsavers."

Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down