Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFPR's Dog Days of Summer Raffle

4 posters

Go down

CFPR's Dog Days of Summer Raffle Empty CFPR's Dog Days of Summer Raffle

Post  ForeverHopper 8/15/2009, 3:58 pm

While all of us in the South have been dealing with hot weather, it’s raining pugs here at CFPR! We’ve had a steady shower of incoming pugs these past few months, and it’s starting to reach flood proportions! OK, enough weather analogies! Let’s have some fun, shall we?

We at CFPR are holding an end of summer raffle to raise some much needed funds. Our pugs are always in need of medical care, and some major surgeries these past few months have severely drained our monetary resources. Please join us in our efforts, won’t you?

Please go to www.centralfloridapugrescue.org and the raffle is on the front page, click on "read more" for the raffle information and rules. There are 3 raffle prizes. When you make your donation, we will email you your ticket #'s. Your name will go on the back of your tickets and into the pot. Each raffle prize is numbered (1, 2 and 3). At the time of the drawing, the 1st ticket pulled will win raffle #1 and same for 2 and 3. Thank you for checking it out!
ForeverHopper
ForeverHopper

Number of posts : 301

http://www.centralfloridapugrescue.org

Back to top Go down

CFPR's Dog Days of Summer Raffle Empty Re: CFPR's Dog Days of Summer Raffle

Post  ForeverHopper 8/18/2009, 5:50 pm

We're off to a slow start... sigh Come on everyone! Just $5 from your alcohol loot won't hurt you. Drinking
What a great way to get some goodies!!
ForeverHopper
ForeverHopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 8/24/2009, 1:03 am

Can I buy some tickets and have you donate them to someone?
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  BDazzpugs 8/24/2009, 8:49 pm

Yes, you can donate tickets. Just make sure you indicate who, and their email address.
BDazzpugs
BDazzpugs

Number of posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 8/25/2009, 2:28 am

Hmm okay I bought tickets last night, I was hoping you guys could find someone to give them too. You know what, just put my name in the "hat" if I win I will find a good home for the loot, how does that sound?
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 8/25/2009, 4:49 am

I'll donate some money - I've had a tiny amount come in from the PV books so I will split it between you guys and Homeward Bound. Off to do it now!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  ForeverHopper 8/29/2009, 6:53 pm

Rona/Sara, thank you so much for donating. I'll contact you if you win and you can let me know how you want me to handle your winnings and we can go from there. Though I have to admit, there is a stiff competitor in the raffle and she is on here! LOL! I'm also in the raffle and will be donating my winning to a foster home. =-)

Stay tune! Very Happy
ForeverHopper
ForeverHopper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down