Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teeth cleaning?

3 posters

Go down

Teeth cleaning? Empty Teeth cleaning?

Post  erin1785 2/20/2010, 9:18 pm

I was wondering if anyone brushes their dogs teeth?I have never had a pug before and all my other dogs never had a problem with their teeth.Do you just let them chew on toys or bones or actually use a dog toothbrush and toothpaste?Anything would help:)

erin1785

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Teeth cleaning? Empty Re: Teeth cleaning?

Post  northernwitch 2/20/2010, 9:21 pm

Yes, I brush my dogs teeth. And even when I had big dogs I still brushed their teeth. My guys get bones and bully sticks to chew, but I brush teeth anyway. I usually do it once or twice a week.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2/22/2010, 5:27 pm

I just started to last month...got some doggie tooth brushes and it's been pretty good thus far. Bruce still isnt' a huge fan of it, but he keeps on licking, lol....

Back to top Go down

Post  Maryjo 2/22/2010, 6:44 pm

Pugs have some of the worst bites (How their teeth set in their mouth) in the entire dog-breed history. Brushing them can help prevent many many other problems later.

Good for you!
Maryjo
Maryjo

Number of posts : 4954

http://www.maryjoalaska.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down