Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA

+4
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
TxAllieGrl
MommaJones
PugLady3
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA - Page 2 Empty Re: Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA

Post  dieselsmom 7/8/2010, 11:29 pm

So glad that you ladies have all enjoyed your drink buckets. They have been a huge seller this summer. You know which customers spend the most at TS parties? The drunk ones!!! Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA - Page 2 977583 Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA - Page 2 977583

Yes, I will be setting up the fundraiser for NIPRA this weekend, probably tomorrow evening and will post a link once it's up and running. Also, if you ladies want drink buckets, I am offering a special through the end of July that if you spend more than $50 (before shipping), you can get a drink bucket (Samba Sangria Slush, Lovin' Lemon Slush, or Juicy Watermelon Margarita) for only $5.00. If you do want to take advantage of that special, though, you need to e-mail me your order directly, since it's only available if I enter the order myself, rather than you entering it on the website.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA - Page 2 Empty Re: Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 7/8/2010, 11:36 pm

dieselsmom wrote:So glad that you ladies have all enjoyed your drink buckets. They have been a huge seller this summer. You know which customers spend the most at TS parties? The drunk ones!!! Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA - Page 2 977583 Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA - Page 2 977583

Yes, I will be setting up the fundraiser for NIPRA this weekend, probably tomorrow evening and will post a link once it's up and running. Also, if you ladies want drink buckets, I am offering a special through the end of July that if you spend more than $50 (before shipping), you can get a drink bucket (Samba Sangria Slush, Lovin' Lemon Slush, or Juicy Watermelon Margarita) for only $5.00. If you do want to take advantage of that special, though, you need to e-mail me your order directly, since it's only available if I enter the order myself, rather than you entering it on the website.
You mean Pugsavers, right? Go have another drink! Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA - Page 2 977583
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 7/8/2010, 11:46 pm

That's what I get for being a smartass Rebecca. Yes, I meant Pugsavers.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca and the Pugs 7/8/2010, 11:50 pm

I respect a good smart ass. I have to say the drink buckets are fabulous. I haven't tried my watermelon margarita one yet, but the sangria and lemon lush have been delicious. My freezer took longer than the 12-14 hours to freeze. The blueberry bars were a big hit too.
Rebecca and the Pugs
Rebecca and the Pugs

Number of posts : 2936

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 7/9/2010, 9:50 am

I made the brownies and the almond pound cake for a 4th of July get together and they were a huge success.
This weekend for Jeff's birthday party I'm going to make the sun-dried tomato dip mix with some veggies.

I'm saving the beer bread and spinach artichoke dip for myself. Tastefully Simple Fundraiser - NIPRA - Page 2 6260
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2