Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Pug Puppies,Denton,TX

4 posters

Go down

Two Pug Puppies,Denton,TX Empty Two Pug Puppies,Denton,TX

Post  Miss Pit 8/19/2010, 10:43 pm

These two black handsome boys were found wandering and picked up as strays. They are listed as mixes,but they look purebred to me. Can someone please help before they fall into the wrong hands?
Theodore http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17200186
and William http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17200177

What I want to know is why the hell are they wandering around in the blistering Texas heat? Poor,poor babies.

Thanks,
Trish

p.s. I will email Karolyn

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Two Pug Puppies,Denton,TX Empty Re: Two Pug Puppies,Denton,TX

Post  TxAllieGrl 8/19/2010, 10:46 pm

If you're emailing her, then I'll give her a break! lol

I don't think she knows about them - they weren't on today's incoming list. But I'm sure they'll be on the next one!

TxAllieGrl

Number of posts : 5801

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 8/19/2010, 10:53 pm

I just emailed Karolyn. I sometimes feel bad for doing so because I don't know the whole area DFW covers and also I know you all have been taking in quite a bit.
There's a pug in Mississippi that needs help. Does DFW help that state also being they help La.?Or is there a Miss. Pug Rescue?

Thanks,
Trish

I just got a reply from Karolyn. She said the AC notified her(they're very nice)and the pugs' "owners" have been notified. They haven't come to pick them up yet! So DFW will get them after their hold time is up.

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 8/19/2010, 11:09 pm

Karolyn is fast!!

I am not aware of a Miss. pug rescue, but I know there's Alabama, and then maybe SEPRA? (Brenda from SEPRA is a member here - maybe she can help us). Just cuz I don't know about it doesn't mean there's one there.

DFW tries to help out where ever and whenever we can. We've been taking quite a few from LA since Alabama has been full. Likewise, HWB in OK has been full, and so we've been helping them too.

I will be honest and say that I don't know if DFW has a hard and fast "area" set - but rather is open to incoming pugs in need as much as possible. If we can get them here, we will try to help.

And that's unofficial LOL

I'm only the record keeper...Tim & Karolyn have the say-so on incomings.

TxAllieGrl

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 8/20/2010, 12:13 am

Does William's eye look squinty? I hope it's just the pic, and not an injury!

And, I hope these guys get sprung from the pound soon.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 8/20/2010, 7:41 am

You are right Allie there is no MS pug rescue. I have actually been referring MS pugs to DFW. And yup, AL is full too, we help them out when we can. It's just insane everywhere. We have a waiting list of owner surrenders waiting to come in and are putting more priority on the shelter pugs who are in danger.
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

Post  TxAllieGrl 8/21/2010, 10:40 pm

thanks Brenda!

FYI - we are getting a team on standby to go get them Monday morning, assuming the "owners" did show up to claim them today. Will keep you guys posted!

TxAllieGrl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down