Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rupert is going to be the death of me!

5 posters

Go down

Rupert is going to be the death of me! Empty Rupert is going to be the death of me!

Post  Guest 6/5/2011, 2:04 pm

After enjoying a beautiful day in the yard yesterday Rupert decided he needed some action so he go bit up again in the face, so much for my relaxing day having to spend it at the emergency vets once again with him.
He is going to put me in a early grave!

Back to top Go down

Rupert is going to be the death of me! Empty Re: Rupert is going to be the death of me!

Post  northernwitch 6/5/2011, 2:15 pm

He got bitten or stung--in either case, not fun.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Rupert is going to be the death of me! Empty Re: Rupert is going to be the death of me!

Post  Renee 6/5/2011, 2:16 pm

LOL - Yep, pugs will be the life of us. If itsn't one thing, its another!
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/5/2011, 2:23 pm

northernwitch wrote:He got bitten or stung--in either case, not fun.

yes one or the other, his face swelled up like a balloon, I was so afraid his throat was going to close. I gave him a Benedryl but it barely touched it so off we went.

It's a beautiful day today and I won't let him outside!

Renee wrote:LOL - Yep, pugs will be the life of us. If itsn't one thing, its another!

yes, I have lost a few yrs of my life because of them!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 6/5/2011, 2:24 pm

poor little guy! and poor mama. not to mention mama's wallet. Crying or Very sad
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/5/2011, 3:22 pm

Mel wrote:poor little guy! and poor mama. not to mention mama's wallet. Crying or Very sad

yes, mama's wallet is a bit poorer but her mind is at peace, can't put a price on that.!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 6/5/2011, 4:47 pm

Poor Rupert! And poor you and your wallet! They sure do love to give us grey hair, don't they?
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindsey 6/6/2011, 9:24 am

Poor little Rupert.... It's just the beginning of summer.
Lindsey
Lindsey

Number of posts : 2033

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down