Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderful Update from a Former Foster

+7
Brenda
Stitch Chan
Aussie Witch
puglover22
northernwitch
Pugsaunt
SacramentoPugs
11 posters

Go down

Wonderful Update from a Former Foster Empty Wonderful Update from a Former Foster

Post  SacramentoPugs 9/15/2011, 3:00 pm

Today I had the pleasure of meeting up with Daisy Mae, one of my former fosters from two years ago. She's the little pug who came in with her eyeball on her cheek -- there's a thread with some pretty graphic photos here if anyone's interested:

http://www.pugauthority.com/t1988-meet-our-latest-foster-daisy-warning-graphic-photos

We're having a Senior Day event at the shelter today, and Daisy and her owner Betty came in to check out the various vendors and say hello. Daisy Mae is the center of Betty's universe and totally knows it! She's been transformed into the princess she was always meant to be.

Wonderful Update from a Former Foster Daisymae
SacramentoPugs
SacramentoPugs

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Update from a Former Foster Empty Re: Wonderful Update from a Former Foster

Post  Pugsaunt 9/15/2011, 3:44 pm

I remember when she came to your care. What a wonderful change, and a lovely girl. Daisy Mae is living the life that she deserves!
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Update from a Former Foster Empty Re: Wonderful Update from a Former Foster

Post  northernwitch 9/15/2011, 4:01 pm

Oh, that's nice to see! What a lovely girl is has become.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  puglover22 9/15/2011, 4:08 pm

she looks so happy!!!

wonderful news that makes my heart feel good.....
puglover22
puglover22

Number of posts : 608

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 9/15/2011, 7:25 pm

Oh gosh Dee Dee, I remember the horror of that story. She so deserved an angel as an owner and I am so glad she got one!
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Stitch Chan 9/15/2011, 8:50 pm

I am so glad to see that she has made a great recovery and understands what it means to be in a loving home.

I really don't understand people, I come home from work and my dogs go crazy because they haven't seen me all day, stitch knows that he can't play rough with momma or my son so he gets happy when I come home cause he can jump and play with popa. I can be having the worst day in the world, and when I come home I see two loving pugs, I love seeing their ears go back and their eyes get wide, and the crying of happiness from them!

I have yet to meet a mean pug, they are always happy to meet new people, tails waggin. Anyone who is willing to hurt something so small and happy, doesn't have a soul.
Stitch Chan
Stitch Chan

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda 9/15/2011, 8:56 pm

Aww... what wonderful news. I love seeing them with their new owners - and so loved!
Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

Post  Norton's Mom 9/15/2011, 10:05 pm

She looks very happy!
Norton's Mom
Norton's Mom

Number of posts : 510

http://www.snaphappygirl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/16/2011, 7:24 am

I love to see happy adoption stories, they make it all worthwhile.

Back to top Go down

Post  juneau hunter 9/16/2011, 7:45 am

What a story!!! I remember that you had Daisy when I joined PA but I didn't know the story behind it. I don't understand how people get away with dropping their animals off in such horrific condition and there is no consequences!!!!
Where is DEXTER when you need him???? Wonderful Update from a Former Foster 6260
juneau hunter
juneau hunter

Number of posts : 2896

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 9/16/2011, 12:22 pm

I love updates from former fosters! It really helps to know that our good work has paid off.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  pugmom 9/17/2011, 5:46 pm

It is always such fun to read about pugs who continue to live the great lives that they are meant to have. I am sure any foster mom is totally pleased to see one of their fosters happy and living the good life. What warm and fuzzy feeling it must give everyone involved. Wonderful Update from a Former Foster 335895
pugmom
pugmom

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down