Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MN Pug Rescue?

3 posters

Go down

MN Pug Rescue? Empty MN Pug Rescue?

Post  Miss Pit 9/27/2011, 1:22 pm

Does anyone know if they are taking in owner surrenders? I have one that isn't even a year,fixed,potty trained and good with children. Trying to find out if they are willing to turn him over to rescue. They don't have time and can't afford to keep him. I'm not dealing directly with the owner but another rescue contact.

Also,who is the contact for MN Pug Rescue? If this person agrees to turn over to rescue,I have no problem getting him(so I can have some pug time,lol)and will have them sign relinquish papers.

Thank you,

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

MN Pug Rescue? Empty Re: MN Pug Rescue?

Post  Aussie Witch 9/27/2011, 3:44 pm

I don't know of anyone close by, maybe PM Kathy (HKPugs) as she's sort of in that direction (VERY sort of) and is very much involved in rescue, and see if she has some contacts.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  pugmom 9/27/2011, 10:37 pm

Hi Trish, I just sent you a PM with the name and email of the person from MN Midwest Pug Rescue. I believe she is the main contact or at least can point you in the right direction.

When I wrote the message, I could not remember your first name.,,...sorry.MN Pug Rescue? 6260
pugmom
pugmom

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post  Miss Pit 9/27/2011, 11:41 pm

pugmom wrote:Hi Trish, I just sent you a PM with the name and email of the person from MN Midwest Pug Rescue. I believe she is the main contact or at least can point you in the right direction.

When I wrote the message, I could not remember your first name.,,...sorry.MN Pug Rescue? 6260

Thank you for the help. Don't worry about the name. I just appreciate the fact you wanted to help. Call me whatever you like,lol. It's been one of those daysMN Pug Rescue? 547493

Thank you to Rona also:D

Trish

Miss Pit

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down