Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today.

+7
puglover22
Cathy
Pugsaunt
Aussie Witch
Milosmom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Saira
11 posters

Go down

It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. Empty It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today.

Post  Guest 9/30/2011, 2:45 pm

5 years ago today I drove to Vermont to pick up the boy whom I had not layed eyes on yet but was madly in love with who changed my life forever.

We had a great run of it, I miss him with every ounce of my being.

Back to top Go down

It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. Empty Re: It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today.

Post  Saira 9/30/2011, 3:09 pm

This made me tear up, Donna. hug dog
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. Empty Re: It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today.

Post  Tyson&LuLu'sMom 9/30/2011, 3:15 pm

Saira wrote:This made me tear up, Donna. It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 335895

Me too. It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 27965to you, Donna.
Tyson&LuLu'sMom
Tyson&LuLu'sMom

Number of posts : 3776

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 9/30/2011, 3:24 pm

Thanks everyone, I am heading out the door right now for a girlfriends weekend at camp, no internet access. I really need this, between that and the looming divorce this has been one crappy summer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Milosmom 9/30/2011, 3:27 pm

It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 27965 Donna.

Hard times are supposed to be the mud we wade through to get to good times. Not sure I believe it yet myself , but we must try.

Enjoy your weekend as best possible.
Milosmom
Milosmom

Number of posts : 1178

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 9/30/2011, 4:02 pm

You helped him pack more than most into that time, Donna. Big hugs.

And I've obviously missed something (as usual) DIVORCE?!?!?
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 9/30/2011, 4:11 pm

Donna, you have had quite the rollercoaster summer. Major hugs to you and continued prayers for you, too.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathy 9/30/2011, 5:11 pm

Saira wrote:This made me tear up, Donna. It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 335895

Me too. You've had quite a summer.It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 27965 It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 27965 It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 27965
Cathy
Cathy

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post  puglover22 9/30/2011, 5:47 pm

looming divorce?
puglover22
puglover22

Number of posts : 608

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/2/2011, 2:50 pm

puglover22 wrote:looming divorce?

yes, my husband and I decided to split after 22yrs of marriage. It's the right thing to do but is going to hurt like hell.

I just got back from my girlfriend weekend at camp, it was nice to get away.

This has been one hell of a summer that I hope to never repeat again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee 10/2/2011, 3:22 pm

Thinking of you Donna. Don't ever forget - you are a survivor! The strength will be there when you need it, even if you don't think it will be.
Renee
Renee

Number of posts : 5694

http://www.polarpug.org

Back to top Go down

Post  monkeypigs4eva 10/2/2011, 6:28 pm

I'm glad you got a chance to do a weekend away for YOU and I'm also glad this summer is over. Here's to a happier fall! It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 27965
monkeypigs4eva
monkeypigs4eva

Number of posts : 1892

http://www.etsy.com/shop/monkeypigranch

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 10/2/2011, 6:37 pm

monkeypigs4eva wrote:I'm glad you got a chance to do a weekend away for YOU and I'm also glad this summer is over. Here's to a happier fall! It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 27965
Amen. Too both getting away and having a better fall.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GracieNEmma 10/3/2011, 11:47 am

Donna, I'm sorry. You have so much on your plate right now, I can't even imagine. Glad you had a nice weekend getaway. Hugs to you!!! It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 27965
GracieNEmma
GracieNEmma

Number of posts : 1065

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/3/2011, 12:02 pm

GracieNEmma wrote:Donna, I'm sorry. You have so much on your plate right now, I can't even imagine. Glad you had a nice weekend getaway. Hugs to you!!! It is/was Rupert's 5th gotcha day today. 27965

Thanks, yes this has not been one of my better years!

Things are good right now I just hope we can keep it that way and things don't get nasty as we go forward with the details of the divorce.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down