Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEPRA's first video of available pugs!

+7
Pugsaunt
Aussie Witch
Candace
ocnside
Miss Pugg
TNPUGMOMOF3
Brenda
11 posters

Go down

SEPRA's first video of available pugs! Empty SEPRA's first video of available pugs!

Post  Brenda 3/9/2012, 9:39 pm

Brenda
Brenda

Number of posts : 2221

Back to top Go down

SEPRA's first video of available pugs! Empty Re: SEPRA's first video of available pugs!

Post  TNPUGMOMOF3 3/9/2012, 10:14 pm

It says the owner didn't enable the mobile function.... Just can't watch it from my phone.
TNPUGMOMOF3
TNPUGMOMOF3

Number of posts : 1982

Back to top Go down

SEPRA's first video of available pugs! Empty Available Pugs

Post  Miss Pugg 3/9/2012, 11:04 pm

The video is a great idea. I wish I were closer, I'd love to be owned by one of those older grayfaced Pugs. Petunia is what I used to call my rescue Phoebe (she liked to stop and 'smell' the petunias I planted). I wish you could send one via the computer *G*. SEPRA's first video of available pugs! 335895
Miss Pugg
Miss Pugg

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

SEPRA's first video of available pugs! Empty Re: SEPRA's first video of available pugs!

Post  ocnside 3/10/2012, 7:59 am

OMG I want them all!!!!!
ocnside
ocnside

Number of posts : 718

Back to top Go down

Post  Candace 3/10/2012, 9:20 am

That's great! I used the same song for Mookie's first 10 yrs. video. I love Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version of Somewhere over the Rainbow.
Candace
Candace

Number of posts : 146

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 3/10/2012, 3:15 pm

Beautifully done, Brenda! Hope it results in all those faces going to wonderful forever homes.
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Pugsaunt 3/10/2012, 5:12 pm

Oh, those faces! That is a wonderful video that has me leaking on my keyboard.
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  Mel 3/10/2012, 5:45 pm

great video!
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post  pugmom 3/10/2012, 10:12 pm

I want to hug them all........especially the ones with the gray faces. SEPRA's first video of available pugs! 335895
pugmom
pugmom

Number of posts : 956

Back to top Go down

Post  Rallypug 3/10/2012, 10:38 pm

Both Stubby and I loved the video and hope all the dogs end up in loving furever homes. Such a good choice of music too.
Rallypug
Rallypug

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 3/11/2012, 9:50 pm

Lovely. I'll be down to adopt Brutus, Caleb, Mai-Ling, Polly, Sally and T-Bone.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down