Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Female Pug

+7
Not Afraid
Aussie Witch
MommaJones
northernwitch
GingerSnap
Pugsaunt
We're Here
11 posters

Go down

Black Female Pug Empty Black Female Pug

Post  We're Here 8/28/2009, 10:20 pm

A black ten month old pug, one eyed, dead blind has been on a major rescue in state for 129 days. A respected rescue in Texas has undertaken placement and asked me to pick her up on Sunday. She is described as needy and willing to bite. It's been forever since I have had a puppy in the house. Certainly should be a refreshing experience. I understand Blanche is still looking for a black diva pug for her husband, Gordon. Oh, Blanche.......

We're Here

Number of posts : 893

Back to top Go down

Black Female Pug Empty Re: Black Female Pug

Post  Pugsaunt 8/28/2009, 10:26 pm

Ellen, I can't wait to see the pictures. And as soon as you get her, you can hijack her and send her up to Blanche. tin foil
Pugsaunt
Pugsaunt

Number of posts : 6877

Back to top Go down

Post  GingerSnap 8/28/2009, 10:51 pm

I can't even imagine a puppy in your house! I'm dying to see what Ceylon thinks. Are you fostering, adopting, or just transporting?
GingerSnap
GingerSnap

Number of posts : 3547

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 8/28/2009, 11:03 pm

We're Here wrote:A black ten month old pug, one eyed, dead blind has been on a major rescue in state for 129 days. A respected rescue in Texas has undertaken placement and asked me to pick her up on Sunday. She is described as needy and willing to bite. It's been forever since I have had a puppy in the house. Certainly should be a refreshing experience. I understand Blanche is still looking for a black diva pug for her husband, Gordon. Oh, Blanche.......
Does she like bok choy? Tripe yogourt? Nasty minded Pomeranians? Those are all requirements for placement in this house. But I could send you this little dreamboat......This is Gordon's current love, Theo--who only bites if you put your face in his face for a smooch.
snug" alt="" />
northernwitch
northernwitch

Number of posts : 11031

http://www.pugalug.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaJones 8/28/2009, 11:12 pm

Oh my! A puppy will liven things up for awhile!
MommaJones
MommaJones

Number of posts : 3761

Back to top Go down

Post  Aussie Witch 8/29/2009, 12:42 am

Looking forward to her stories as she settles in to the Tall Grass! hug dog
Aussie Witch
Aussie Witch

Number of posts : 8556

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Afraid 8/29/2009, 1:18 am

I can't wait for pictures of the sweet thing. Adventures will be sure to follow, I'm sure.
Not Afraid
Not Afraid

Number of posts : 5095

Back to top Go down

Post  HK Pugs 8/29/2009, 11:06 am

Now this little black diva should make for interesting copy! Laughing
HK Pugs
HK Pugs

Number of posts : 1550

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 8/29/2009, 4:45 pm

I read up on this little one (I figured she must be at Homeward Bound). Folks, this dog needs to be an only dog--says so explicitly on the bio of her. Placing her in a multi dog household would be a disaster for her and hard on the resident dogs.

I hope she finds a home, but placing her in a multi dog home, in my opinion, is a BIG mistake and certainly wouldn't appear to be in her best interests.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Back to top Go down

Post  We're Here 8/29/2009, 8:10 pm

Actually, my feelings are hurt over this. The current placement can't keep her, to the extent that they asked for help and were unable to wait for a major rescue from another state to come and pick her up. They were not able to wait on this one. I am the only person able and willing to take in a 'foster' on the fly, she has a nice benching crate with all the amenities while this is being sorted out and she settles for at least a week. Beats the thought of craigs list, not sure if she is spayed. Like I said my feelings are hurt over this accessment. I will ask the Admin to cancel my membership in Pug Authority.

We're Here

Number of posts : 893

Back to top Go down

Post  Tocents 8/29/2009, 8:11 pm

Tripe yogurt Blanche? There is really such a thing? afraid
Tocents
Tocents

Number of posts : 512

Back to top Go down

Post  Amanda 8/29/2009, 9:37 pm

We're Here wrote:Actually, my feelings are hurt over this. The current placement can't keep her, to the extent that they asked for help and were unable to wait for a major rescue from another state to come and pick her up. They were not able to wait on this one. I am the only person able and willing to take in a 'foster' on the fly, she has a nice benching crate with all the amenities while this is being sorted out and she settles for at least a week. Beats the thought of craigs list, not sure if she is spayed. Like I said my feelings are hurt over this accessment. I will ask the Admin to cancel my membership in Pug Authority.
Ellen, I will certainly respect any decision you make regarding your membership here. I didn't, though, read Blanche's post as a personal attack. We all know that you have certainly done alot of amazing things for dogs that have nowhere else to go. I think we all are, in the end, just looking out for the best interest of the pugs and I got the impression that Blanche was simply letting the other members know a bit more about this girl (after having read her bio) and commenting on what she felt would be the best scenario for her.

Note: I'm moving this to the rescue section.
Amanda
Amanda

Number of posts : 6990

http://www.pugauthority.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 8/31/2009, 4:17 pm

It appears the individuals who had the little black girl (Molly, now Ming) had her drugged with Rescue Remedy to an excessive amount along with some other drugs as well. Ming was taken to the vet this morning and the vet stated they are having no issues with her aggressive personality. She is a little scared but who wouldn't be at this point. Her only eye is having issues and the vet is working to save it. We believe pain has something to do with her aggressive behavior but she hasn't bitten anyone to my knowledge since Ellen so graciously stepped up to foster her until we can make it to Oklahoma to pick her up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 8/31/2009, 4:27 pm

Thanks for the update Yvette. Wishing the best for Ming and that Ellen doesn't have to hold onto her for too long.
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  northernwitch 8/31/2009, 4:35 pm

Poor little soul.
northernwitch
northernwitch

Back to top Go down