Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Allergy Help?

4 posters

Go down

New Allergy Help? Empty New Allergy Help?

Post  sallyandtilly 9/1/2009, 11:48 pm

I was talking to someone today who has a Chihuahua with really bad allergies. I asked her how Boo is doing and she told me wonderful! The vet put Boo on a rejection drug
for humans and it's worked wonders for her. That's all I know, but I think it's very interesting news.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

New Allergy Help? Empty Re: New Allergy Help?

Post  LisaIzzyAggy 9/2/2009, 7:09 am

I'm guessing it was Atopica? I put Izzy on it a few months ago and have been thrilled with the results.
LisaIzzyAggy
LisaIzzyAggy

Number of posts : 3001

Back to top Go down

Post  sallyandtilly 9/2/2009, 8:42 am

I didn't ask the name, but if it is Atopica I've heard of it before quite a few times. I just never knew what it was I guess.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara 9/2/2009, 10:28 am

That's great, I know Sarina's Tabitha suffers from allergies, I wonder if she would be a candidate for that?
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 9/2/2009, 10:45 am

sallyandtilly wrote:I didn't ask the name, but if it is Atopica I've heard of it before quite a few times. I just never knew what it was I guess.

I was thinking it was Atopica too-I am pretty sure that is what it was used as in humans. It's been a godsend for Sophie-we have been able to taper steriods way down (and keep trying to wean her off totally), and go to Atopica every third day. Without it, we were having to give her steriods daily.
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down