Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does your pug like oranges?

+11
GingerSnap
Puglove2
MackandMattiesMom
LisaIzzyAggy
MommaJones
Erin
Snifter&Toddy
1pugmom
ForeverHopper
Amanda
Sara
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does your pug like oranges? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does your pug like oranges?

Post  sallyandtilly 5/1/2009, 4:25 pm

Sara wrote:
sallyandtilly wrote:Tilly would love to eat oranges, but the one and only time I gave her a piece she had a reaction to it within minutes.

Oh no what type of reaction did she have?

She immediately got a rash all over her tummy and chest.
sallyandtilly
sallyandtilly

Number of posts : 3150

Back to top Go down

Post  leslyeb 5/1/2009, 5:15 pm

Warning about grapefruit and pugs.

I once thought Pugsly had worms. I bent down to pick up his poop and saw all kinds or weird things. After a minute, I realized I was looking at the pulp from the bites of grapefruit that I had given him.

He loved all fruits.
leslyeb
leslyeb

Number of posts : 707

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 7/6/2009, 1:33 am

I haven't found a fruit or veggie that my girls will not eat including grapefruit. Sugar knows where every treat in the house is kept and will take you to the location of what she wants as a treat, which also will include leaving the unwanted treat on the floor until Belle scoops it up, while waiting patiently for me to get it right

Visitors really find it entertaining. Left side of refrigerator is Ice by the way, the right side would be her fruit and veggies. Show her the treat and she will bark if you got it right.

Belle, well she has no reason for this non-sense and gladly eats anything and everything she can get.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum