Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pug Authority Forum
Welcome to the Pug Authority forum!

This is a fun, supportive community of pug owners who are dedicated to sharing our experiences regarding responsible pug ownership and learning from others.

You are currently viewing the forum as guest which does not give you the same access as members. Please click the Register button below to join our community! If you are already a member, please log-in!
Pug Authority Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th

+2
Mel
Saira
6 posters

Go down

Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th Empty Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th

Post  Saira 9/19/2009, 2:49 pm

It will be Saturday, October 17th, 11 am to 3 pm, at Silver Springs Rec Center Amphitheater.

Information is on: http://rescuepugs.com/index.htm

:witch2:
Saira
Saira

Number of posts : 8302

http://www.rescuepugs.com

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th Empty Re: Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th

Post  Mel 9/19/2009, 4:36 pm

shoot! I can't make it. Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th Icon_razz
Mel
Mel

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th Empty Re: Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th

Post  Sara 10/1/2009, 2:56 am

I know it will be great!
Sara
Sara

Number of posts : 4083

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 10/1/2009, 6:55 am

Saira, I hope POR is a huge success for SNPR!! And since Josh's idiot brother is getting married next year (we'll see if it really happens!) right when Puggerfest will be held, I am thinking POR just may be my fall fundraiser next year.
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jojopugs 10/1/2009, 9:39 am

Mel wrote:shoot! I can't make it. Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th Icon_razz

You are hilarious Mel Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th Icon_lol
jojopugs
jojopugs

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 10/1/2009, 11:51 am

dieselsmom wrote:Saira, I hope POR is a huge success for SNPR!! And since Josh's idiot brother is getting married next year (we'll see if it really happens!) right when Puggerfest will be held, I am thinking POR just may be my fall fundraiser next year.

Yeah!!!! One day I will convince all you pug people to come, we could have a "pug board" parade. Laughing

So far, ticket sales haven't been great. Crying or Very sad But I am hoping the last couple of weeks they pick up!
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Post  smoochieface 10/1/2009, 1:10 pm

Damn! I'll be in town the weekend before. Missing it by that much. Hope it's a huge success!
smoochieface
smoochieface

Number of posts : 5123

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/6/2009, 12:04 am

I'm coming. First pug related outing. Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th 441335

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 10/6/2009, 12:50 am

LuLu_Cooking_Monstor wrote:I'm coming. First pug related outing. Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th 441335

Yay!! Hopefully I'll get to meet you there!

We are excited, we're doing a trial run this Saturday since it's at a new place this year. After POR, we usually have other meet ups too, fall/winter is our good pug weather!
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/6/2009, 7:27 am

Saira, its going to be a great success! I wish I could be there!

Back to top Go down

Post  dieselsmom 10/6/2009, 8:16 am

LuLu_Cooking_Monstor wrote:I'm coming. First pug related outing. Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th 441335

You're going to love it and you'll quickly become addicted to pug gatherings!!
dieselsmom
dieselsmom

Number of posts : 2235

http://www.cloudk9.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 10/7/2009, 7:10 pm

^ Haha. Probably. I love seeing lil silly pugs.

I just rarely saw them growing up though and glad that there seems to be a lot more pugs now. I was walking my dog yesterday and she perked up. I saw a black lab, a furry...terrier maybe, and trailing behind them was a pug.

She's not too interested in other dogs, but this time she wanted to follow them. Maybe she likes her own kind- will find out next weekend! Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th Icon_razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Saira 10/7/2009, 7:41 pm

LuLu_Cooking_Monstor wrote:^ Haha. Probably. I love seeing lil silly pugs.

I just rarely saw them growing up though and glad that there seems to be a lot more pugs now. I was walking my dog yesterday and she perked up. I saw a black lab, a furry...terrier maybe, and trailing behind them was a pug.

She's not too interested in other dogs, but this time she wanted to follow them. Maybe she likes her own kind- will find out next weekend! Las Vegas-Pug-O-Rama is October 17th Icon_razz

If you are bored, and want to meet crazy pug people (well before Pug O Rama) Laughing , we are going to have a mini meet up at the park where Pug O Rama will be this Saturday at 5 pm-I am not sure what part of town you are in so it might be a drive but I'll be there (with my Hooligan, who is not into other dogs at all, he just kind of stands around looking for who has treats).
Saira
Saira

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down